Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

trading treasure cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2009
I have two wizards on my account. I would like to know if I can trade treasure cards between them.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
blind oracle on Sep 2, 2013 wrote:
I have two wizards on my account. I would like to know if I can trade treasure cards between them.
No since you can't put TC's in the shared bank. The best way to get around this one is to create a free account and create a wizard just for TC trading if you don't have a totally trusted and I mean totally trusted, person to trade them to and then get them back for on the other wizard.

The only draw back I have seen in this is not all TC are trad-able so not all can be transferred around.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
blind oracle on Sep 2, 2013 wrote:
Sorry, no. KI has set the rules that no treasure cards can be traded within an account.

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
You cannot trade between wizards on the same account. You would have to trade them to a friend, then load your other wizard, and have your friend trade them back to you. Or buy a second account so you can do this all on your own.

Explorer
Apr 10, 2010