Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How does the hall of valor work?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 04, 2012
So i am currently in the Hall of Valor. So i was wondering how the dungeon works. When i walk in, it phrases the dungeon in a way that i have to kill everything. So i walked up to the first 3 enimies in the dungeon. two got in the battle with me, and after i finished, the life one reappeared. Do i still have to defeat it? And also, is the storm boss a must do? I mean, we don't want grizzlehiem (Level 20+) turning into celestia (Level 48+). I need to get to wintertusk so i can do the quest for the enraged forest lord next level, (At least thats what i saw on youtube) so can someone explain to me how the hall of valor works?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Angela Gem on Aug 22, 2013 wrote:
So i am currently in the Hall of Valor. So i was wondering how the dungeon works. When i walk in, it phrases the dungeon in a way that i have to kill everything. So i walked up to the first 3 enimies in the dungeon. two got in the battle with me, and after i finished, the life one reappeared. Do i still have to defeat it? And also, is the storm boss a must do? I mean, we don't want grizzlehiem (Level 20+) turning into celestia (Level 48+). I need to get to wintertusk so i can do the quest for the enraged forest lord next level, (At least thats what i saw on youtube) so can someone explain to me how the hall of valor works?
Here are some notes I wrote when I went through the Hall of Valor. I only fought the Life (Runed Devastation) and 2 Myth guys (Runed Guardians) at the beginning. Then I was able to "sneak past" the other mobs/bosses, where I finally went down the ramps to Jotun and his one minion.

After defeating the Life and Myth guys, go up the steps on the right. Then turn right (sneak past the mobs).
Cross over to the left side of the map. See 4 mobs (sneak past them too).
Cross through the room and go up the ramp. See 4 mobs (sneak past them.)
Go down the ramps to Jotun. (If you defeated two of his brothers first by doing Helgrind Warren and Winterdeep Warren, then you only fight Jotun and his one minion.)

This link gives details on the three areas of Nidavellir (Helgrind Warren, Winterdeep Warren, and the Hall of Valor):

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showpost.php?p=137877&postcount=6

And it has a good map for Winterdeep Warren that will help you avoid extra battles in that area. Don't forget to pick up the "book" in there too. Before you go "up the ramp" at the end to get Grettir, turn left and the book is in that area

Also, the yardbird in in Helgrind Warren area, in the Storm Room. The map on the link above has a picture of the yardbird to help you find it.

You still have a long way to go to Wintertusk. You must complete Ravenscar first. The link above also shows an overview map of Ravenscar.

Good Luck.

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Survivor
Aug 05, 2011
AluraMist2 on Aug 23, 2013 wrote:
Here are some notes I wrote when I went through the Hall of Valor. I only fought the Life (Runed Devastation) and 2 Myth guys (Runed Guardians) at the beginning. Then I was able to "sneak past" the other mobs/bosses, where I finally went down the ramps to Jotun and his one minion.

After defeating the Life and Myth guys, go up the steps on the right. Then turn right (sneak past the mobs).
Cross over to the left side of the map. See 4 mobs (sneak past them too).
Cross through the room and go up the ramp. See 4 mobs (sneak past them.)
Go down the ramps to Jotun. (If you defeated two of his brothers first by doing Helgrind Warren and Winterdeep Warren, then you only fight Jotun and his one minion.)

This link gives details on the three areas of Nidavellir (Helgrind Warren, Winterdeep Warren, and the Hall of Valor):

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showpost.php?p=137877&postcount=6

And it has a good map for Winterdeep Warren that will help you avoid extra battles in that area. Don't forget to pick up the "book" in there too. Before you go "up the ramp" at the end to get Grettir, turn left and the book is in that area

Also, the yardbird in in Helgrind Warren area, in the Storm Room. The map on the link above has a picture of the yardbird to help you find it.

You still have a long way to go to Wintertusk. You must complete Ravenscar first. The link above also shows an overview map of Ravenscar.

Good Luck.
I did the same.

Squire
May 10, 2013
You don't have to do the whole dungeon. Get around the street battles, get to the end of Hall of Valor and Jotun with his 4 brothers is there. He has 9,000 health - Fair Warning this is harder than Ravenscar