Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please Give Us More Wizard Spots

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 09, 2010
First I want to thank the KI customer service agent & Professor Greyrose who helped me with my technical trouble getting this posted.

Word to the wise everyone - Don't write your messages in Word and then paste here >.<

Ok on with Begging For More Wizard Character Spots

6 Wizards for 7 schools is frustrating, but I wish we had more than 7 wizards as I like playing both boy & girl characters & experimenting with things like Life/Balance & Life/Storm - but if you double up on a school or two, you can't even have 6 schools, now your down to 3 or 5.

I know class room expansion has already been requested & when Balance was added it would have been a logical step, so I think it must impose a problem for coding? It would explain why they hair & faces haven't changed in 5 years.

I've also seen it asked and rejected that we be able to link the Shared Bank through the Family Accounts - so families could transfer pets, Crown items and other valuables to members of their family. On one hand I can see why people want to do this - if you have players that want Crown items or good pets this game can be expensive & time consuming. It would help families a lot to be able to do this.

On the other hand I can see why KI wouldn't want to do this. Abusive players could get around muting & banning by opening a new account, linking it to the old one & transferring their valuables through that Family Shared Bank idea.

What I'm asking is a compromise of these two ideas. What about linking just 2 accounts - creating "them" as one single account with 2 school rooms? I'd log in with my current password and my current log in name, but the first school room I logged into would be my username-1 and the second school room would be logged into with my username-2.

I'd be able to pass items through any of my shared banks to any of my - up to 12 - wizards. I may or may not be able to log into both at the same time (as you wish.) One way - I'm not used to being able to play 2 of my characters at once - the other way - it sure would be nice when no one is around to help with a hard boss or dungeon. I think this wouldn't be very hard to do - I already can remove things from my shared bank while standing in my sisters house. But I can't log into her account and take things from her shared bank or move things around her house. I can't even see her shared bank.

It doesn't help families that want to save money on Crown items or grownups hatch and train pets for their younger children - but it does give me 12 wizards without buying double memberships and everything else or make me start over on my pets.

As for abusive players seeing this as a work around: Its really the same single account - so when one side of it is banned or muted the whole is. Just like now, I believe, banning and muting are not for characters but for the log in. (Though idk that for sure, as I've never experienced either.)

Please think about it And thanks again to the great people at KI.