Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which school?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2012
I am one of those people who switches schools a lot and I always change my mind on which one I like best. I have a legendary , grandmaster , master , master , magus , and magus . I have decided I'm not much of a fan of storm, which I have been working on lately. I kind of want to switch schools again, but I don't know what to do! I am at the character limit, so if I want to make a new one I will have to delete one of my old ones. But I don't think I want to do that because I don't want to have to do the boring old quests AGAIN. I might go back to my death wizard, but I have kind of been wanting a new balance wizard... But then I would have to do the old quests again. And also, since I like all the schools, that might make me a balance wizard at heart, because they have a little of every school. I don't want a myth wizard. Does anyone have an idea of what I should do? Thanks!

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
How come you do not want a ? It is a great school ! So ... If you are planning to delete your storm I wouldn't make another Since you already have one. I think it is best to have one of every school u can have . So if still wanna delete ur and make a new wizard, I would do . But of course you don't have to do what I say, it's your account

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
Do myth. This school strikes twice, and if you had trouble with storm bosses, you will love myth. Should I mention my favorite school's amazing ability to take out shields. Good against ice.
Emma Emeraldsword lvl 54
Keena Wildheart lvl 15
Myrtle Wyrmthief lvl 3