Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What will happen? Feel free to post your idea

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 09, 2010
So I was reading the producer's letter when I found the clues of what's to come and my reactions were as follows:

Our 5th birthday will bring a major flashback for our earliest players, but with a twist – not to mention a lot of fun for everyone.

I can't wait for this to happen, it will be so much fun!

Something new and spooky this way comes --> Picture of the Death cave in the Haunted Cave

Ooh, wonder what's been brewing up in there all this time - also can't wait for this!

What you find in the next major world after Azteca will rock Wizard101, and things will never be the same.

Now, this is the one which is questioning me the most. I'm excited to see how Kingsisle close of the 2nd Arc and finally deal with Morganthe, but I'm more interested in what it means by "things will never be the same.". What will never be the same? For the good? Will they introduce the villain of the 3rd arc after defeating Morganthe?

I want to know what you guys think is going to change and what will never be the same. I also want to know your opinions are on the matter of this. I personally am very intrigued about how Kingsisle will pull this off.

Thanks for your time, and I hope soon some light will be shed on this matter.

Timothy FrostHeart lvl 84