Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Something new I'm happy for.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 22, 2012
Now most of you will be thinking the new updates, or Aquila. Yes, but that's not what this is about. I have noticed that the KI staff [especially Prof. Greyrose] have been on the forums WAY more than they have before, a while ago, I rarely saw a new post from any staff. Now I see them pop up all the time. I'm so glad that they have taken a higher interest in their students opinions and cries for help. Just sayin' thanks . Can't wait for the new world!

Kinda off topic but this is just something I would like to add. Fire wizards have been so down-graded over the levels. Before Celestia level, fire wizards had the second highest damage spells and were total beasts in the arena and pve, now I think they had such a good strategy and were so awesome that they had to make them less powerful . Just my opinion.

Anyway thanks KI for all the new updates and concern for your wizards. I am hoping to work for you in the future . You guys are awesome

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
The NightSpear on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:
Now most of you will be thinking the new updates, or Aquila. Yes, but that's not what this is about. I have noticed that the KI staff [especially Prof. Greyrose] have been on the forums WAY more than they have before, a while ago, I rarely saw a new post from any staff. Now I see them pop up all the time. I'm so glad that they have taken a higher interest in their students opinions and cries for help. Just sayin' thanks . Can't wait for the new world!

Kinda off topic but this is just something I would like to add. Fire wizards have been so down-graded over the levels. Before Celestia level, fire wizards had the second highest damage spells and were total beasts in the arena and pve, now I think they had such a good strategy and were so awesome that they had to make them less powerful . Just my opinion.

Anyway thanks KI for all the new updates and concern for your wizards. I am hoping to work for you in the future . You guys are awesome
I have noticed that, thank you staff!

Fire is not THAT underpowered, it is the most popular school and I haven't seen complaints, so it may be just you.
-Molly level 72

Explorer
Jun 16, 2013
The NightSpear on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:

I agree. I've noticed that the staff seems to be more involved and present on The Boards, which is great. I'm sure they were always there in the background, keeping things running smoothly, but it's nice to see them active here. I would like to see more of the staff (school teachers?) respond to some of the posts too. Can you just imagine getting a reply from Professor Moolinda Wu, or Professor Falmea, or even from Cyrus Drake himself? Not sure I would want to be hearing from him though. He can be kind of mean sometimes.