Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

MooLinda Wu!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 23, 2012
A few days ago, my teacher, MooLinda Wu, called me to the life school. She gave me the Freddy Nine Lives quest, but I haven't unlocked Marleybone yet. I don't understand why. I still have quest in Krokotopia to do. Help!
Alyssa RoseGrove

Squire
May 10, 2013
I think it is the same "Freddy 9 Lives" thing. For the following spells:

Fire - Fire Minion
Ice - Ice Minion
Storm - Water Elemental
Myth - Cyclops Minion (I do not know if Myth learned this at level 28)
Life - Regenerate

Death - Aminate
Balance - Spectral Minion

Defender
Jul 06, 2011
PlayHard101 on Aug 1, 2013 wrote:
I think it is the same "Freddy 9 Lives" thing. For the following spells:

Fire - Fire Minion
Ice - Ice Minion
Storm - Water Elemental
Myth - Cyclops Minion (I do not know if Myth learned this at level 28)
Life - Regenerate

Death - Aminate
Balance - Spectral Minion
atually for ice you just have to fight a banshee, and for storm you dont have to fight anyone. freddy nine lives is only for life and death as far as i know maybe more. but a lot of people didn;t like how you cant go to marleybone by the time you get your level 28 spell quest. i was annoyeed but i had to wait about 5 more levels so stick with it

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Alyssa RoseGrove on Jul 31, 2013 wrote:
A few days ago, my teacher, MooLinda Wu, called me to the life school. She gave me the Freddy Nine Lives quest, but I haven't unlocked Marleybone yet. I don't understand why. I still have quest in Krokotopia to do. Help!
Alyssa RoseGrove
You will find that this happens a lot in the game. We are given quests to do in areas that we haven't unlocked yet (like this one you have). Continue to follow your storyline, finish Krokotopia, and before you know it you will be on your way to Marleybone, and Freddy Nine Lives. In the meantime, have fun !!

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
The information playhard has some errors. Here are the spells learned:
Storm: tempest
Fire: Fire elemental
ice: Ice minion (I don't know about ice's)
Myth: stun
Balance unsure
life: correct
death: correct.
However freddy is only for life and death. The quest is assigned at level 28 not in a specific world or at success of a certain quest.