Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New outfits

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2009
Hey..... okay i was thinking that kingsisle should make the clothes more diffrent for example the girls should be able to have earings and bracelets that give stats that you can see you wearing and boys necklaces or something and the hair styles should be updated a little better i love that they let us have hair styles but there shoudl look a little better like girls could have hair that covers one of there eyes and earing and a necklace aka.. amulet and they guys have like a style they like Boys if you see this comment what kind of style you will like..

Survivor
Aug 13, 2010
Boys can have like a little spike of hair. Make it look cooler, not many people like dressing up as Justin Bieber xD. Or a small mow hack with hair around it so you don't look bald. Then being able to see your amulets and daggers. At least like have a spare pant loop to stick the dagger in to show your dagger while you're walking. I think that'll be cool too. I really like this idea

Survivor
Apr 25, 2013
Survivor
Mar 17, 2009
Hi! I also agree with you! I think when you are making a character and stuff you should have more choices for hairstyles/face/names and that those new hairstyles shouldn't be crowns!!! And i think they should have cooler clothes!! and mounts for money!!

Olivia Lotus level 28

Survivor
Jul 09, 2012
I like the idea, But. What about the boys? Their are already Amulets (Neckalaces), So this idea would be great for girls. but terrible for boys.

Kane Skullstaff, Your Local Pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
I would like to see something for either toon male or female, with like long long hair..and some with like pony tails, and pig tales and what not...

Survivor
Aug 13, 2011
I think something along those lines but different... everyone knows theses hats or robes for certain schools with a "decoration". I was thinking there should be an NPC in the Shopping District who decorates your clothes! You should only be able to decorate begginer clothes (Whismical Cap, Jesters Molenty, ect.)
and popular gear( Coat of Invincibility, Guardians Vestment, ect.) because for begginer gear, people are always at the Bazaar buying the begginer gear with a decoration on it. Popular gear because seeing those kinds of gear with decorations would just be EPIC
-Blaze Lightglade, the Great

(If you are reading this Kingsisle could you give me credit if you use my idea)

Survivor
Jul 14, 2011
We shouldnt have bracelets why? because what if they had no stats whatsoever waste of crowns/gold same goes with the necklaces and we have mastery amulets that you can get in the waterworks from sylster Kieran SunEyes level 83