Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Player Absence

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
Anyone else notice the lack of players? I had to solo the game from Wizard City to Dragonspyre and have had to solo almost all of Avalon, I think this is a problem. Why is no one in this area of the game??? Where is everyone?

Wolf Silver, Archmage Diviner

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
IgnisMage on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
Anyone else notice the lack of players? I had to solo the game from Wizard City to Dragonspyre and have had to solo almost all of Avalon, I think this is a problem. Why is no one in this area of the game??? Where is everyone?

Wolf Silver, Archmage Diviner
It does seem to be the trend. It does depend on time you play and realm but it can be pretty deserted out in the Spiral either way. I ended up solo on my first wizard mid Mooshu way back when and not much has changed since then. Not everyone's situation is ideal for them to complete the quests given.

New worlds seem to get a rush of wizards when they first come out but after a few weeks all the crowd dies down and you are pretty much left by your self which would be fine if all the game were designed for the solo player.

I remember Zafaria being a total ghost world on my second wizard though there only a few months after it went live, when my first wizard went though it was packed. Those of us left behind become the waiters - we wait for help with areas that really take too much for us to complete solo and dread end of world battles with a passion.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I noticed this as well!

When I was in AV, I was like "Um where did all the people go?"

Even on crowded servers, the only people there was afk ones

IDK why there are so little people there, maybe most quit by then