Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New wizard101 ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 21, 2010
I have some ideas for new wizard101 worlds and a new game you can play. First there should be a world for every school so next kingsisle should make a death world. I also have an idea for a new game kingsisle can make. Its going to be in a kiosk and what you have to do is find where your pet went. The object of the game is to find where your pet has run off to in wizard city. If your a member then you can choose the world in your world list. You can also choose the pet that runs away. The game can only be bought with crowns like any other kiosk game. Kingsisle if your reading this please make my idea a reality in wizard101.
Yours truly, Blaze Nightblade

Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
I agree, and might I add, if you don't mind, different people on the same account I think should be able to be on at the same time. It could be easier, especially with annoying enemies and whatnot. (That's including the Polluted Earth Walkers in Mooshu) It's just a small idea, but it'd probably take a long time for Kingsisle to even TRY that. (not trying to be mean)

Defender
Jul 26, 2009
bibandcoot on Jun 12, 2013 wrote:
I agree, and might I add, if you don't mind, different people on the same account I think should be able to be on at the same time. It could be easier, especially with annoying enemies and whatnot. (That's including the Polluted Earth Walkers in Mooshu) It's just a small idea, but it'd probably take a long time for Kingsisle to even TRY that. (not trying to be mean)
You can't have more than one person on the same account online.

1.) Account security will be threatened
2.) They will lose subs
3..) Its a technical issue.

They do pretty good at altering the mobs between schools, but they are mostly elemental.