Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A place to put all your crown or normal gear,

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 25, 2011
Hiya there, How about wardrobe, or a trunk, that you can put in your house and then put your gear in beside your bank or attic and stop fulling it up, you can put music scroll in the music box how about using that idea to put the hats boots or robes, into the wardrobe or trunk that you put into your house and just use one house spot inside, the wardrobe or truck you can put into it 150 items and limit the house hold 2 of the wardrobe or trunk, that will free up the attic and bank for items like seeds, outdoor items, decorations and other things that you can use it for. or even pets, that way you go to the wardrobe or trunk, and pick what you want.

Thank you
please post if you got a idea about it?

Survivor
Oct 21, 2011
i would like to see that we need a places to put our grear

Survivor
Aug 27, 2010
I like this it is great pleas make this happen.

Survivor
Nov 09, 2012
I think this would b a great thing cause I know I have sold clothes by mistake,

plus like you said it would free up space in our ho,mes n things

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
I really like the idea of a trunks or boxes that you can put stuff in. Even if they only hold 10 or 20 items.

This would allow a player to place sets of special stuff together. Grouping sets of gear together would be really handy. The maniquin almost allows you to go this, but not quite. If the maniquin allowed you to place a ring, wand and athame it would be far more handy for storing a full set of gear.

Examples of where this would be fantastic is:
- keeping special sets of holiday gear
- keeping special sets of gear based on stats.
- keeping special sets of gear that are graphically coordinated.
- placing special purpose items like rings.

Another issue with the maniquin is its not easily available for a first time wizard under level 40. But I think some sort of organized storage system should be available, and small capacity boxes or trunks would be a great solution.

Happy Wizarding!