Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell Idea(if it hasn't been suggested/done)

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 24, 2009
Alright so I've been thinking about this for some time now and from what I've seen, no spells like the ones I'm about to suggest have been done yet. I'm suggesting adding "reversal" spells. What these entail is that you could "reverse" shields, boosts, and healing/damaging over time effects. You'd also be able to "reverse" the negative forms of the shields and boosts as well. The spells themselves would vary in terms of Pip cost as the amount of the shields/boosts/over time effects would vary from spell to spell. The spells themselves would also vary in terms of the item reversed. You could have one spell that reverses a positive shield on an enemy or reverse a negative shield on you. Or it could be where you've got a healing over time effect and the enemy reverses it to cause damage over time, the damage being the same amount that would normally be healed. If anyone can get back to me on this or give me some CnC on it, it would be greatly appreciated

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
A spell like this has not been done as far as I know. I get the reverse on damage spells (Reverse an attack on you to a heal, reverse a heal on the enemy to an attack), but I don't get the shield thing. Good idea though!

Angla Dragonstone
Level 84

Defender
Jun 22, 2011
Aren't there already the DoT spells and healing over time steals for the higher levels?

Defender
Jun 24, 2009
wizardrokz on May 18, 2013 wrote:
A spell like this has not been done as far as I know. I get the reverse on damage spells (Reverse an attack on you to a heal, reverse a heal on the enemy to an attack), but I don't get the shield thing. Good idea though!

Angla Dragonstone
Level 84
The shield thing is for those enemies who love to boost up their elemental shields. It wouldn't work on shields that have the absorb effect but it could change a shield that negates 50% of any damage to adding 50% of any damage onto the attack. This could be used extremely effectively in pvp and pve by any fighter in my honest opinion.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Joshua Starflame on May 19, 2013 wrote:
The shield thing is for those enemies who love to boost up their elemental shields. It wouldn't work on shields that have the absorb effect but it could change a shield that negates 50% of any damage to adding 50% of any damage onto the attack. This could be used extremely effectively in pvp and pve by any fighter in my honest opinion.
oohhhh ok.....I get it now That would be cool

Defender
Jun 24, 2009
AlphaWolf02 on May 19, 2013 wrote:
Aren't there already the DoT spells and healing over time steals for the higher levels?
If they are I'm guessing what it does is literally steal the effect of healing over time or transfer DoT that is on you to the opponent. But from what I've seen there isn't anything like what I'm suggesting