Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP Modes?

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
As we all know by now, 1st age pvp is completely shut down and we can't do a thing about it.. Or can we?
KI, I believe, honestly, that the Reshuffle change was made to fix pvp, not pve. You have said that reshuffle was never intended to make your deck last forever, but what if it should be that way? I have never played a game that if you ran out of cards you just wait until you die. Shouldn't mana be our only limit in pve? I mean, if we're going to have 465 mana and not be able to use it all, what's the point? Mana should be our limitation, not spells.

So, I came up with this idea that we can have 2 modes in pvp. One will be 1st age, the other 2nd age. But for this to work, Reshuffle will return to its old self. So, what would happen, is that the 1st age pvp kiosk would have the new matching system, the same rewarding system as the new pvp update, except 2nd team will not have 5/6 pips in the start of the match, no reshuffle limit, and will count for your 1st age pvp rank.
The second age pvp will be the same as it is now, with the 5/6 pip start, the reshuffle limit, and will count towards your 2nd age pvp rank.
This way everyone can be satisfied, so what do you guys think?

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
I really like your idea! There should be two types of PvP, 1st Age and 2nd Age. That way people who love 1st Age, and people who love 2nd Age would both benefit from this change! Not just having half the players upset and half the players happy. There should also be two separate leader boards, and two separate.. pretty much everything.

Hopefully Lydia reads this and replies :)

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Alexander Da Coole... on Apr 27, 2013 wrote:
I really like your idea! There should be two types of PvP, 1st Age and 2nd Age. That way people who love 1st Age, and people who love 2nd Age would both benefit from this change! Not just having half the players upset and half the players happy. There should also be two separate leader boards, and two separate.. pretty much everything.

Hopefully Lydia reads this and replies :)
Yeah, I hope Greyrose replies too.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
warlordperfection on Apr 29, 2013 wrote:
Yes! YES! YES!!! Perfect idea!
Lol I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that, I really hope this goes into the game!