Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 4-5-13

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 13, 2011
After farming Yaxche by the flower bridge in cloudburst forest numerous times on my life wizard, I have begun to love how he looks. He would make an awesome pet. I especially love his colors. He has to be the coolest looking of the bosses by far. There are a few others that would make awesome pets. I like the idea that you can hatch them with another school and give them elements of that school so it would be interesting how that would work for the bosses. I agree with Saber tooth, and would add Ra from balance school as well. Although I do like the idea of some of the spells being pets, some of the bosses really rock, please don't overlook them.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
Fire: Fire Dragon
Ice: Frost Giant
Storm: Storm Owl
Balance: ?????
Life: Spinysaur
Myth: Medusa
Death: Frankenstein

Explorer
Apr 09, 2011
Survivor
Sep 18, 2010
I have several to suggest as pets.

Sabertooth for sure. Perhaps elementals? Like, the Water and Fire elementals. A Catalan pet or one of the dragons from Avalon. That would be neat. It would be cute if some of the mounts were made into pets. I would love a Warge as a pet. :) Quetzals would make good pets as well. Draconian's are cool too. Ra is an option and Power Nova would make an interesting pet. Lol. I'm sure Life wizards would love a Centaur pet. A Grizzleheim Wolf pet. Lord of Night, Lord of Winter, Azteca Jaguar or Bird pets. Snow Angel, Cat Bandit, Pteranodon, Fire Dragon, Sun Serpent. Pretty much all of the new spells should be made into pets, except Myth. That would be an odd one. X) So, I guess just give them a Medusa or Keeper of The Flame pet. :)

Thanks for taking our suggestions.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2011
It would be great to have aztecia serpents for each school

Survivor
Mar 07, 2010
Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
I've thought about this for a long time, and every since I saw the lava wings in Dragonspyre I thought it would be awesome to have one as a pet. I almost felt bad for killing them cause they were so cute LOL.

Survivor
Apr 18, 2009
Hmm... I think a mini-me would be extremely cool!

Survivor
Aug 08, 2009
I would absolutely love to have a grendel as a pet. It could look like the grendel darters, urchins, etc. or even be dyeable to look like any of the types as long as it looks like the little minion types and not the boss types.

I have wanted one ever since Grizzleheim came out. They're just so ugly that they're cute.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2012
I would really Like to see the sirens or the Pegasus!

Survivor
Feb 15, 2011
I would love to see Jabberwock and Winter Wyrm as pets. Can ya tell I'm partial to dragons? They are beautiful!

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Trevor Redblood on Apr 6, 2013 wrote:
Idk why But Undead malistare would be soo cool to have. Or the sheep pet that are only available to admins and KI workers
Personally, I love this Idea, an Undead Malistaire Pet would be soooo Awesome!

Survivor
Jul 09, 2011
how about a Pegasus pet sabretooth would be cool also

Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
I like the idea of the minataur also I would love to see a shark pet like the ones in celestia. that would be cool I think the hag in the hut in avalon would be cool too. Would like to see a bear also like the ones in Grizzleheim

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
I would have to go with one of those purple panthers in Avalon, kind of look like half cats and half panthers. There is a black and green version of it too, sorry forgot the names. But those two are good ideas.

I also would love to see a treant pet (tree), or perhaps a lion, those purple lions in Zafaria look awesome.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
The wyrms from Avalon like Caronach, Catalan, the Winter Wyrm and such. They should also make a new pack based on Krockotopia because its just awesome like that.

Survivor
Oct 31, 2008
I always thought a couple of critters we run across in Wysteria would make real cool pets.

Lord Bramble and Lord Graustark

Survivor
Apr 09, 2009
the crow from the Avalon collection quest that Zeke gives you and the Medusa and of course the Catalan

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
List is as follows:

Water Lurker
Fire/Water elemental
Iron golem
Draconian
Angler fish-person (lophian)
Goliath
Goblin
Fishbot (Amphibaton)

All the rest of my suggestions would only be variations on old pets. Not really breaking the rules, it's just, stelar protecters are very similar to colossi.

Survivor
Sep 15, 2011
I would love a yellow or any other color Pet Rubber Ducky It would be epic

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
Defender
Jan 03, 2013
Id like to see a Dr Von monster pet or have pets that are from the level 10 spells. It would be cool to see.
Dr von available for id say 85 death wizards
And for others 90 but must complete most of whats in azteca currently.

Kane Deathbringer Level 80/81 Death
Jason Stardust level 19 life
Fire, Storm, Myth, and Balance users as well

Defender
Jan 03, 2013
Haley MoonHeart on Apr 5, 2013 wrote:
A quetzal

A gobbler

All the rank-ones that aren't already pets
Scarb
Storm Snake (I think)
Ice beetle

All the Zeke quest things (that aren't already pets)

Leviathon

Sirens

Dyrad

And maybe a mini-me

Haley MoonHeart, Archmage Thaumagture
I like mini me, dryad, and gobbler idea.
There is a ice beetle i think and scarab too maybe. But thatd be cool :)