Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 4-5-13

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2012
Getting right to the point, I'll include stats as well...

Blighted Yaxche from Azteca, Sell him for Gold. Please don't drain us of all our crowns, because it's really too expensive.

The most Awesome looking boss, he seems a cross of Triton, Medusa and a jungle :D

Let him get err, May cast Balance blade, and May cast hex.
May caste Plague,
Health gift, Mana gift,
May cast pierce,
May cast freeze
And, Damage, regular, global damage

Make it a balance pet, but don't give it balance stats
More like a global pet

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
The pets I would love to see are the Grendel, Centaur, Goblin, Piranha, Bear, Zebra, Quetzal, and a Pox.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2012
It would be awesome to have a Avenging Fossil pet, and I have to go with a Morganthe pet..

Survivor
May 28, 2011
A Quetzal This would be an amazing pet. I know many people that instantly wanted one of these for a pet when they saw them. I would even use crowns for a pet like this. Pretty please, make quetzals pets for all magic schools.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
How about a Death Seraph from Avalon?

I like the idea someone posted about a pet that you can ride as a mount and vice/versa, but if that's too difficult, then pet versions of our mounts (Pegasus, Malorian Dragon, Owl)

Any pet that heals!

Survivor
Sep 01, 2011
a sasquatch that would be funny or a vampire if there isn't one already. one one of the really rare pets could be triton that would give you triton at baby!But personnaly I think a sasquatch would be great and could be half the size of your wizard! Or taller.

Survivor
Dec 03, 2009
I think that a deadly scratcher would be nice and at the beginning of a battle for 80 gold you can have the cat fight for you

Mary Rainbowgem

Survivor
Jan 21, 2012
The rank 88 spell creatures maybe it wont work out for balance so for balance it would be medusa but i'd love to see a sun serpent pet

Survivor
Apr 29, 2012
well i thought of wildclaw because of how they hide their head when throwing an attack, i smile at that almost every time i see it. you know like the kraken sneeze or the forest lord looking for god; many little things that are so fun.
back to wildclaw. i looked to see there wasn't one, i was wrong. we actually have 6 types (all are myth), each giving a different spell. wildclaw is only available through a gift card but we get a bunch of crowns or play time with it.
i have an awesome basilisk pet so for me looks like i'm card shopping.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Defender
Apr 07, 2011
Defender
Dec 20, 2010
Restating my idea for a "changeling" pet. A pet that morphs into another pet at random. Each morphed version of the pet would have its own card that is available while it maintains that shape. The manifested traits however would remain the same no matter what form the pet takes.

To add a little fun to it, maybe instead of a fizz, the pet could "short-circuit", go a little crazy once in a while and cast a random negative spell onto its owner (stun, weakness, etc...) or someone else on the owners team. Who hasn't owned a pet in real life that's done something it wasn't supposed to do. The unpredictability would add a little suspense and unpredictability to the game.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
Professor Falmea on Apr 5, 2013 wrote:
Hello Wizards! The weather is warming, the days are getting longer, and that makes me a happy, happy fire Professor. And, to add to my good mood, it's Friday, so let's pick a topic, shall we?

Last week, we talked about your favorite pets. This week, let's talk about new pets! Which creature (that's currently in the Spiral but not yet a pet) would you like to see available to be your faithful companion?

Happy weekend, Wizards!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
a mini wizard pet that looks like us, different schools and outfits to be stitched on etc. A pet balloon would be a funny pet or a clown.

Explorer
Dec 28, 2010
a panda pet would be awesome to see in this game because it's something new and pandas are awesome and very interesting creatures and i would just die to see them in this game

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Darth JT on Apr 6, 2013 wrote:
Personally, I love this Idea, an Undead Malistaire Pet would be soooo Awesome!
sign me up!
and, of course, i would love a pet quetzal.

-von

Survivor
Jan 11, 2013
i would love a wiap for a pet. a red one could liveto the abilities of: May cast pixie, may cast fairy, may cast unicorn, and may cast regenerate.
A blue one could have the abilities of: plus 60 mana, and normal pet traits because i can't quite think.

Explorer
Apr 08, 2011
I would love to have Niles the Balance Tree as a pet.

Valerian DragonStalker
Promethean Sorcerer

Survivor
May 02, 2011
Mithraya from Trial of the Sphere. She would make an awesome pet. :D Although, I would also like to see her wings in the crown shop too.
I'd also like to see a bear (black, white, brown, pink, orange, etc), a red panda or blank & white panda.

Defender
Dec 20, 2010
I myself think that pets resembling supposedly intelligence or self awareness, is in fact a form of slavery. Back when the Smith pet was introduced, I thought it weird to "own" something that was "human". And since the creatures found in the worlds of the spiral are intelligent beings, we should not "own" one. Just my opinion.

Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
wow, so many pets already asked, lol ;+D
i'm agreed with most of them, especially the Quetzal which is easy : it exists already in Pirate101 ;+P

i would add :
- Ice Dragon, the beautiful one hidden in Fjord Hrundel cave, not flying, just like the Chimera pet
- Jumping Potato, like the Couch Potatoe seed, so funny ;+P
- King Persley, another funny seed which would be great in pet version
- Marleybone Cat, not the Thug ones but those who looks like Katzenstein
- Zafaria Lion, especially the blue one ;+)
- any Steam Bot from the Science Center : Steam Troweller, Steam Valet or Steam Wincher
- and any Grizzlehim Bear, not the Wildclaws

but there are so many others!!! :+D
window.onbeforeunload = function() {}

Survivor
Jan 09, 2010
Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
I would really love a quetzel.. I know they have them in Pirates 101. I'd also love a Snow angel pet on my ice character. Maybe a breedable white tiger pet. Mix the current tiger or leopard with some sort of ice pet to get one.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Back to the drawing bard

There spell that are cool and gear that are cool what about a Real Spell Book to hold that and walk with the give life level heal in battle and a Mana Spell Card See we have Mana bottles we use then out of Battle but what about when we fighting it would be nice to have some gear give us Mana spell card In battle

Administrator
grahambhg on Apr 6, 2013 wrote:
(sing it with me now...)
A one eyed, one horned flying purple people eater!
Sure looks strange to me... ::grin::

Thanks for all the ideas folks! We'll certainly add them to the list of ideas we have here!

A new Feedback Friday will be coming up shortly, stay tuned!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Professor Falmea on Apr 5, 2013 wrote:
Hello Wizards! The weather is warming, the days are getting longer, and that makes me a happy, happy fire Professor. And, to add to my good mood, it's Friday, so let's pick a topic, shall we?

Last week, we talked about your favorite pets. This week, let's talk about new pets! Which creature (that's currently in the Spiral but not yet a pet) would you like to see available to be your faithful companion?

Happy weekend, Wizards!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
Wintertusk has so many cool creatures. I'd very much like to see the little pink ice gnomes as pets.

But one thing I'd like to see more than that is a spell (rare or ultra-rare) that would allow the caster to capture any creature (non-player creature) he/she was fighting and turn it into a pet. Wouldn't be able to capture more than one pet of any type at a time (so if you captured a goblin, you couldn't capture any more goblins until the captured pet was gotten rid of (released back into the wild and removed from the game)), Would also only be usable on creatures that were at least 5 levels under the caster.