Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 4-5-13

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hello Wizards! The weather is warming, the days are getting longer, and that makes me a happy, happy fire Professor. And, to add to my good mood, it's Friday, so let's pick a topic, shall we?

Last week, we talked about your favorite pets. This week, let's talk about new pets! Which creature (that's currently in the Spiral but not yet a pet) would you like to see available to be your faithful companion?

Happy weekend, Wizards!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Professor Falmea on Apr 5, 2013 wrote:
Hello Wizards! The weather is warming, the days are getting longer, and that makes me a happy, happy fire Professor. And, to add to my good mood, it's Friday, so let's pick a topic, shall we?

Last week, we talked about your favorite pets. This week, let's talk about new pets! Which creature (that's currently in the Spiral but not yet a pet) would you like to see available to be your faithful companion?

Happy weekend, Wizards!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
I would like to see a Pickswick Academy pig student. It would be so fun. Especially if he can do what they do in Pickswick Academy when they dont move.

#popcicool7777777

Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
I would have to say a Zebra would be really cool

Community Leader
Easy one my SabreTooth balance spell :) I would love to walk around with a Giant Sabre tooth.

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
A quetzal

A gobbler

All the rank-ones that aren't already pets
Scarb
Storm Snake (I think)
Ice beetle

All the Zeke quest things (that aren't already pets)

Leviathon

Sirens

Dyrad

And maybe a mini-me

Haley MoonHeart, Archmage Thaumagture

Delver
Feb 28, 2012
(sing it with me now...)
A one eyed, one horned flying purple people eater!

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
A "sheep". Not the special sheep, but an actual sheep with white wool. :3

Explorer
Apr 10, 2010
Survivor
Nov 30, 2011
Having a Companion would be awesome, an awesome Companion for Ice would be a SNOW ANGEL!!! :D

Survivor
Jan 16, 2012
I think the next life school pet should be a spinysaur. I would love that

Survivor
Aug 06, 2011
Frankenstein for a death spell for death only.

Survivor
Aug 21, 2012
the owl. :) i have a mount that is a owl but would love to have one as a pet.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2011
Survivor
Jun 28, 2012
Idk why But Undead malistare would be soo cool to have. Or the sheep pet that are only available to admins and KI workers

Survivor
Jan 30, 2012
i would like to see dr vons spell as a pet that would be good!

Survivor
Dec 26, 2009
Definitely a Llama. A pet llama would be perfect and I'm sure other wizards would enjoy it. Please consider~

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
I would love to see a little Lord of Winter pet! We need level 88 spell pets for level 98

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
As a storm wizard, I'd like to see some storm pets. One I think would be interesting to see would be storm lord.

Survivor
May 05, 2010
I would love to see a storm owl or maybe even a siren?

Survivor
Mar 31, 2010
Well I can't remember the name. But it is a little shiny orb in Avalon, lantern of such and such...
What could be more classic than an orb or three of different shapes and sizes floating along with their maker(craftable). You could even assign elements or attributes/colors.
Or a shambling zombie dinosaur. Because who doesn't love a zombie dinosaur?

Regards
Chase LightBreaker

Survivor
Apr 06, 2010
Happy Friday fellow Wizards :)
I would love to see many creatures of the spiral as pets! The birds in the coven would be fun with their hooded capes and staffs. I also love the zombie dinosaurs currently residing on the cenote. Ponce De Gibbon would make a great pet as well.
I think that as I level my pet up, if I could pay crowns to upgrade the stats it receives that would be wonderful.

Community Leader
Centaur, please!

Also, and Medusa, the hag in the hut in Avalon, and I'd like to be able to buy the other kinds of minotaurs that are so rarely appear via hatching.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
Definately the Zafarian elephants or rhinos. Also a grizzleheim bear might be kinda cool. -Nicholas LionRider

Survivor
Sep 13, 2010
Death School: Bat
Myth School: Cerberus
Life School: Sagittarius
Fire School: A Magma Creature
Ice School: Polar Bear
Storm School: EEL
Balance School: Sabertooth