Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new bundle idea

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 25, 2011
i came up with an ancient egyption bundle.the uruk bundle.

-blade of osiris
-osiris armor
-castle of uruk
-random pet
-azteca tapestry
-one month or 5,000 crowns

just an idea.

~antonio ravensword level,45 fire

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
magicwand101860 on Mar 23, 2013 wrote:
i came up with an ancient egyption bundle.the uruk bundle.

-blade of osiris
-osiris armor
-castle of uruk
-random pet
-azteca tapestry
-one month or 5,000 crowns

just an idea.

~antonio ravensword level,45 fire
Sounds like the Mega Bundle or the Azteca Bundle. Not good.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
We have Sultan's Palace... It has an egyption theme already... Not putting it down, just putting that out there.

Explorer
Jan 17, 2011
I like the idea. Here's my bundle: the wizard's power bundle
-Wizardly outfit (different appearance if you redeem different levels)
-Wizardly mount (a 40% 2 passenger star of some sort)
-Wizardly pet (a kitten/dog your choice)
-Wizardly wand ( looks like a sparkling candle)
-Wizardly house (a big 4 room castle with a big room in the middle and outside it's a street shaped like a spiral)
-7,500 crowns or 3 months

Explorer
Jul 25, 2011
popcicool7777777 on Mar 23, 2013 wrote:
Sounds like the Mega Bundle or the Azteca Bundle. Not good.
no. this is a cross between krokatopia and dragonspyre (mostly a dragon spyre themed)
plus sense the mega bundle is getting sold online it's getting ready to retire so any one missed the chance to get it ki makes new bundle there's something else to get.

Explorer
Jul 25, 2011
Rony The Turtle on Mar 23, 2013 wrote:
We have Sultan's Palace... It has an egyption theme already... Not putting it down, just putting that out there.
well if you know what i'm saying it's more of a dragonspyre theme to it.

Survivor
Apr 02, 2013
Has anyone like me, Catherine Winterstaff, wanted a awesome Ice school only crown bundle that actually gives awesome ice equipment?
This awesome bundle would be either 1,000 crowns (it's that awesome), or 100,000 gold.
So in this bundle, it includes:
- Ice Helm of the Wyvern
Adds 100 plus health points and 50 mana points ( dem ice wizards need that mana for their epic spells!).
-Icy Shroud of the Wyvern's Heart
Adds 125 health points and 25 mana points. Also adds 35% more power pip chance.
- Icy Wraps of the Wyvern's Cave
Adds 150 health and 45 mana. Also adds 50% random shield chance every 2 turns.
- Glacier of the North Star Staff
Gives 4 Major Ice Metor cards ( 100% hit rate, 100 damage each, 2 pips each )
- Ice Deck of the Frosted
Has 42 max cards, 4 max ice copies, 3 max other copies.
- Ice pet of Frostbitten Mermaid
Mermaid pet only has a ice texture on tail and hair, also those being blue. Gives 2 cards at teen, Icy Mermaid that is 340-400 ice damage.
- Ice mount : Ice Wyvern
You basicly ride an Ice Wyvern. +55 speed. Gives out 50+ health for every rider. Oh yeah, and it's 2 person.
-
This epic pack is perfect for Thamaturges.
Reccomendthis to kingsisle and make it possible!

Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
I would like to see a Death School themed bundle. The ultimate death pack or death bundle. I think it would be super cool. What does everyone else think?

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Hmmmm, well why just ? I think we should do all schools

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Joseph Stormbringe... on Jun 1, 2013 wrote:
I would like to see a Death School themed bundle. The ultimate death pack or death bundle. I think it would be super cool. What does everyone else think?
It's called The Nightmare Pack and comes back every Halloween (and sometimes during the year as well). no need to reinvent it.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
I meant a Death themed bundle not a hoard pack. The one like you can buy at Gamestop or Walmart that includes a house and gear for the death wizard.

Defender
Jul 03, 2012
I love the idea because the level 70 gear isn't that great for defense... only critical block.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2011
I like this but how about a Ice Hydra or something like that as the pet? I am a thumaturge(I know miss spelled it) and I need more ice stuff! All of the good stuff is for storm and fire! So I am 120% allong with this!

Anna Ghostheart

Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
My current non-crown items give better stats and im lvl. 45

Explorer
Apr 11, 2012
I think I know what should be in it! Deer Night pet, Banshee and a new pet called Frankien Stien! And also a cool new mount a death bat! You ride on his back just like a horse and put your feet in front of the wings and grab on to the like ears type thing. And for pet snacks ( going to make these up ) Rotten Apple, Killing Beans, Dead Starwberry and more! And for housing just any death thing! And anything for regreants! So please KI make this death pack real!

Survivor
Dec 26, 2011
Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Haunted House maybe? I also think it would be cool to have garden items for dead plants.

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
I have an idea to contribute. Others are welcome to post their bundle ideas here as well. Well, here's my idea. The Royal Bundle. I know, I know, blah blah too much like Majestic Bundle. Well, the Majestic Bundle portrays you as a knight, with a solid tower and powerful forces. The Royal Bundle would be more elegance, beauty, fanciness. Here's my gear idea-
The Monarch's Attire. Includes:
Monarch's crown- a crown like the moon crown for girls, a classic gold crown for guys
Monarch's robes- An elegant princess dress for girls, a fancy kings' outfit for guys
Monarch's shoes- high heeled fancy shoes for girls, formal shoes for guys
Then the mount would be The Royal Carriage, a white and gold carriage pulled by a white horse. The pet would be a big fluffy white cat, lol. Then the house would be the Royal Palace, a beautiful white and gold palace with 2 matching towers and a golden dome roof. It would have deep green lawns, and a turquoise lake. so how do you like it? also post your own bundle ideas as well! bye.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
MythWizardForeves on Dec 19, 2013 wrote:
I have an idea to contribute. Others are welcome to post their bundle ideas here as well. Well, here's my idea. The Royal Bundle. I know, I know, blah blah too much like Majestic Bundle. Well, the Majestic Bundle portrays you as a knight, with a solid tower and powerful forces. The Royal Bundle would be more elegance, beauty, fanciness. Here's my gear idea-
The Monarch's Attire. Includes:
Monarch's crown- a crown like the moon crown for girls, a classic gold crown for guys
Monarch's robes- An elegant princess dress for girls, a fancy kings' outfit for guys
Monarch's shoes- high heeled fancy shoes for girls, formal shoes for guys
Then the mount would be The Royal Carriage, a white and gold carriage pulled by a white horse. The pet would be a big fluffy white cat, lol. Then the house would be the Royal Palace, a beautiful white and gold palace with 2 matching towers and a golden dome roof. It would have deep green lawns, and a turquoise lake. so how do you like it? also post your own bundle ideas as well! bye.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth
Mooshu Bundle:

Samoorai's Helmet - Looks like the hat that Samoorais wear in Mooshu.
Warrior's Robes - Look like the Samoorai's robes in Mooshu.
Sacred Sandals - Look like Samoorai's shoes from Mooshu.

Sword of the Samoorai - Looks like a sword.

Pet: Oni no Death.

Mount: Sacred Bovine.

Castle: Royal Pagoda.

Survivor
Nov 22, 2009
I have an idea for a new bundle, and the name would be the Ocean Bundle. So its a mermaid bundle with lots of cool stuff. So for the house I was thinking like a 3 leveled Island Getaway, it will be placed on a cliff side with a rope leading down into the ocean and in the ocean is another house a sunken ship palace and it's really big. You hit x by the rope to get to the ocean. Or you can walk down the cliff, down the spiraling walk way. The hat would be long flowing hair with seaweed and seashells in it the same for boys just short hair. The robe would be a seashell bra for girls and a seaweed vest for boys. Now for the shoes, it will obviously be the tail only the fin would be like an Ariel styled fin from the Little Mermaid movie(all clothing items can be dyed). And the wand will be a gold trident with blue gems. The mount would be a royal carriage will curtains that you can open and close (by hitting x) and it'll be strapped to giant piranhas. The pet is kinda unique it's called a Sea Foam Baby and this is the only pet you hold in your arms and when you are on/in the mount that comes with the bundle you're still holding it in your arms and its dance will be it sucking its thumb and its special action will be it taking a short nap. (The baby's silk blanket can be dyed). When walking in your mermaid tail out of the mount you float on a bubble and when in duel you sit on the same bubble, when you cast a spell you take you trident like summoning lightening. And when in water you swim 40% faster. When you sit long enough a mermaid will comb here hair and a merman will make it rain on a selected mermaid(making it rain on a mermaid is a symbol of love).

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
MermaidAngel123 on Dec 23, 2013 wrote:
I have an idea for a new bundle, and the name would be the Ocean Bundle. So its a mermaid bundle with lots of cool stuff. So for the house I was thinking like a 3 leveled Island Getaway, it will be placed on a cliff side with a rope leading down into the ocean and in the ocean is another house a sunken ship palace and it's really big. You hit x by the rope to get to the ocean. Or you can walk down the cliff, down the spiraling walk way. The hat would be long flowing hair with seaweed and seashells in it the same for boys just short hair. The robe would be a seashell bra for girls and a seaweed vest for boys. Now for the shoes, it will obviously be the tail only the fin would be like an Ariel styled fin from the Little Mermaid movie(all clothing items can be dyed). And the wand will be a gold trident with blue gems. The mount would be a royal carriage will curtains that you can open and close (by hitting x) and it'll be strapped to giant piranhas. The pet is kinda unique it's called a Sea Foam Baby and this is the only pet you hold in your arms and when you are on/in the mount that comes with the bundle you're still holding it in your arms and its dance will be it sucking its thumb and its special action will be it taking a short nap. (The baby's silk blanket can be dyed). When walking in your mermaid tail out of the mount you float on a bubble and when in duel you sit on the same bubble, when you cast a spell you take you trident like summoning lightening. And when in water you swim 40% faster. When you sit long enough a mermaid will comb here hair and a merman will make it rain on a selected mermaid(making it rain on a mermaid is a symbol of love).
Pretty cool idea but I don't think KingsIsle would but any kind of bra in wizard101 or pirate101.

Although a skintight waterproof suit might work instead for that part.

Defender
Jan 03, 2013
All the bundles in the game are from other classes but why don't they have death? I think its an insult to our class. Most recently life got their wish of getting a bundle why not us?!?

Survivor
Mar 30, 2012
Hello!

I have this really good idea for a bundle that is centered around courage and bravery: The Valor Bundle!
This bundle is ment to be a bundle to withstand large amounts of damage, but also able to deal large amounts of damage back! I have drawn the armor and weapon but, if this bundle goes through, I'm leaving the house and pet to the people over at K.I. Studios ( sorry guys ). The weapon is actually a new idea that came to me while creating this bundle. The weapon(s) are actually gauntlets that the wizard puts on both hands and uses in battle. Before you go thinking, "Oh, so I can start punching my enemy to win?", the answer is no you won't punch, you'll be charging large amounts of magical energy and launching it at your enemy. This of course is up to the studio people. Anyways, thats it for me, thanks for clicking on this and taking a look at my idea!

Matthew StrongBlade
Level 33 Life Wizard

Survivor
May 11, 2011
So, Kingsisle if you're reading this I have a new Bundle Idea! Me and my friends Fiona Fairy Flame & Sarah Gold Dust came up with it its called: The Mechanical Bundle! With cool items in it! We haven't agreed on the mount ideas yet but we do have housing plans and pets! In the bundle there is:
Pet: Mechanical Bird- (Gives Mechanical Oni spell)
House: (Haven't thought of a name for the house yet)
Armor: Mechanical Set
1 month membership or 5,000 crowns
Mount: (Haven't thought of a mount yet)

I am gonna be so happy if kingsisle actually reads this! And if they really like our idea :)

Signed,

Kelly Fiona Sarah

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I could see it, though I'd call it the Clockwork Bundle. For a mount, a Clockwork Dragon or Spider would be cool. Maybe Mechanical Wings. It would fit very well with a Marleybone sort of theme.