Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Classic Wizard101 (Up to lvl 50)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2009
I got this idea after watching a video on youtube, and I believed it was awesome( I think it was Range Titan). In my opinion, wizard101 was the best when the max level was 50. Wizard101 was at its best at level 50 for the following reasons:
- Great ending to storyline
- Arena gear was useful
- Schools were mostly balanced out (unlike now when ice can have immunity to storm)
- Personally I thought the DS gear was and still is the coolest.
Now, if KI added this they could make it a members/30 day crown buyers feature. The current game could have a panel that told you which of your friends are online on the classic version. Even if KI made the classic version $60-$100 and no membership I think many players would enjoy it. I know many players that have quit the game because of things like crazy resist, pet training (PVP is very hard without a pet with spell proof or defy.) Also, critical, mastery amulets, and puppet teaming adds to all of that. Puppet teaming is something that I hope is fixed VERY SOON because it is getting very annoying, and is ruining the game for mid level wizards. If anyone has some constructive criticism it would be greatly appreciated!

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
awesome15crash on Mar 14, 2013 wrote:
I got this idea after watching a video on youtube, and I believed it was awesome( I think it was Range Titan). In my opinion, wizard101 was the best when the max level was 50. Wizard101 was at its best at level 50 for the following reasons:
- Arena gear was useful
- Schools were mostly balanced out (unlike now when ice can have immunity to storm)
Now, if KI added this they could make it a members/30 day crown buyers feature. The current game could have a panel that told you which of your friends are online on the classic version. Even if KI made the classic version $60-$100 and no membership I think many players would enjoy it. I know many players that have quit the game because of things like crazy resist, pet training (PVP is very hard without a pet with spell proof or defy.) Also, critical, mastery amulets, and puppet teaming adds to all of that. Puppet teaming is something that I hope is fixed VERY SOON because it is getting very annoying, and is ruining the game for mid level wizards. If anyone has some constructive criticism it would be greatly appreciated!
It was definitely easier. And not so time consuming lol.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
awesome15crash on Mar 14, 2013 wrote:
- Arena gear was useful
I don't see the point in a separate game; just stop once you complete Dragonspyre. I would not pay double since I'm already a member, for something that already exists.