Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Plz Help my game is glitching

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 13, 2013
My quests have been disappearing these quests are : The class quest for life at level 18, the class quest at level 20 something, and the quest merle Ambrose is supposed to give at level 30. What do i do? PLz reply someone i can't go on with the game until i figure this out!
PLz help me!

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Rage4Me on Feb 7, 2013 wrote:
My quests have been disappearing these quests are : The class quest for life at level 18, the class quest at level 20 something, and the quest merle Ambrose is supposed to give at level 30. What do i do? PLz reply someone i can't go on with the game until i figure this out!
PLz help me!
what do you mean by, "disappearing"?

-any quest you complete is removed from your quest journal because you completed it and cannot repeat it; certain dungeons are repeatable, but this is not the case with regular storyline quests.

-a portrait on your sidebar is not a quest. it simply means that the person whose picture you see has a quest for you, so go visit that character to pick up the quest.

if neither of these is the issue, please explain exactly what's happening (in detail): tell me what level you are, what's in your quest journal (press Q on your keyboard), and what messages or images you're seeing, and i will try to help you.

-von