Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

myth spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
if when we do get new spells myth should have a new attack all spell becuase they only really have humonfrog

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
wolf ravenbane on Dec 3, 2012 wrote:
if when we do get new spells myth should have a new attack all spell becuase they only really have humonfrog
Myth has Earthquake as well.

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
I wouldn't mind a new myth spell, that attacks all. I don't use earthquake, because when I'm fighting with other friends, it takes down their traps, as well. And I stopped using the frog, because well, I'm almost a level 81 and the damage is very minor. Something that hits all, would be great. But not something that takes down all of the traps.

Explorer
Mar 18, 2012
Not only humongofrog, but Earthquake. There could be some other all-attack spells for Myth that i haven't heard of. And, do not rush KI, they have a lot to worry about already. And plus, you never know, they could be working on an all-attack Myth spell right now. ;)

Survivor
Dec 16, 2011
i think there should a earthquake 2 that does 345-560 that doesn't take away any traps only shields

Survivor
May 07, 2009
I Agree in some respects but Myth makes up for the lack of all attacks with their 2 attack spells that gets rid of shields and still does good damage