Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unable to access Life and Death school shops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2010
On my Life/Death wizard, i reached levels 44 and 45. when i reached 44, Moolinda Wu sent me an in-game message, telling me she had a new lesson for me. i went to Ravenwood to see this new lesson, but i was entirely unable to interact with her. she had no exclamation above her, nor did she have the shop symbol above her. i decided to go to the Death school underneath the waterfall in the commons, and again, i was unable to interact with the teacher. i am, however, able to access all other spell shops from the other teachers in the game. i uninstalled and re-installed the game in hopes that it would solve the problem, but it did not. does anyone have suggestions or solutions to these problems?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
skippyroyal on Nov 26, 2012 wrote:
On my Life/Death wizard, i reached levels 44 and 45. when i reached 44, Moolinda Wu sent me an in-game message, telling me she had a new lesson for me. i went to Ravenwood to see this new lesson, but i was entirely unable to interact with her. she had no exclamation above her, nor did she have the shop symbol above her. i decided to go to the Death school underneath the waterfall in the commons, and again, i was unable to interact with the teacher. i am, however, able to access all other spell shops from the other teachers in the game. i uninstalled and re-installed the game in hopes that it would solve the problem, but it did not. does anyone have suggestions or solutions to these problems?
I'm not sure what this is about since you are not due for your next spell until level 48.
All Life spells are here:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Life_School_Spells

Check out the levels to obtain them. Nothing for 44 or 45.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
The train button disappears after you trained all spells, level 1 to 42 after that go back to her at level 48 for rebirth and so on. Hope i helped.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Moonlighterz1000 on Nov 28, 2012 wrote:
The train button disappears after you trained all spells, level 1 to 42 after that go back to her at level 48 for rebirth and so on. Hope i helped.
You are partly correct~ the trainers will have nothing for you after level 42, though that's because all spells after level 42 are school-only quest spells that cannot be trained by wizards outside that school of focus.

To the OP: if you are Life, Moolinda Wu will summon you when you reach the level requirement and have completed the quests needed to obtain your new spell. If you are not a Life wizard (your necromancer, for example), you will not be able to train Rebirth, or any other school's spells.

Hope this helped, sorta.
-von