Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stun Block Cards

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 24, 2012
How does the Stun Block Cards work?

Where can i find any text of DIEGO THE DUELMASTER his private learnings of Spells to use Again???

The learnings pop up 1 time and never seen again to re-read it.

Would you pleas be so kind to help me out.

Thanks anyway

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
ArmandSecret on Nov 24, 2012 wrote:

Where can i find any text of DIEGO THE DUELMASTER his private learnings of Spells to use Again???

Thanks anyway
The Stun block spell is given by Diego on Unicorn Way. You can train for it and use it in battles.

I get it prior to entering Celestia or Wintertusk as the Ice monsters seem to use it quite a bit there, you can also be stunned by other spells cast by the monsters.

It is added to your spells and you put them in your deck just like all other spells. I keep one in my deck all the time and cast it out if I think the monster is capable of casting anything that could or will stun me. It works for 2 stun attempts once on you.

On the other hand if you do get stunned you will then block 2 future stun attempts in that battle after that you can be stunned again.

When you are stunned your turn is skipped - you will not be able to cast that rounds spell even if you already picked one. It should not use your pips for that uncast spell and it will be in your hand still for use again the next round.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
ArmandSecret on Nov 24, 2012 wrote:

Thanks anyway
This link to one of the fansites shows all of Diego's Quests, like the one you asked about - Quest: Fighter's Block:

If you click on a quest at that link, it shows you details about the quest. There is also a "Quest Dialogue" tab that shows all of Diego's instructions. Hope this helps.

And did you know that you can also get this spell (Stun Block), as a card with some items (like boots, wands, and pets). Here is another link that shows which items give this spell:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/ItemCard:Stun_Block">http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/ItemCard:Stun_Block

(Note: if "clicking" on those links does not work, you might have to do a "copy and paste" to see the info. This is a known issue that KI is working on.)