Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nerf Ice.. Seriously

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
meant people with malistaire gear as shadow magic shield

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
JustinFrostHunter on Nov 23, 2016 wrote:
only one week left of mirage in test realms

and never stop complain about everything because complain about everything and reason why made mirage difficult world because kingsisle sick of complain about everything, mirage wouldn't be difficult, people complain about Polaris be to easy,

I think Polaris was hard for people don't have malistaire gear and others people with malistaire able get pass harder boss mostly mirage even has 2 school boss but still be able pass final battle because people with malistaire gear as shadow magic!

they just block any spell with shadow magic damage from one of the others school!

I have to bring up mirage into this conversation beside more thing I can bring up that ice can do something better then defensing then what others school can do but others can not do, ice can do better, I will dare to do.
It doesn't matter that there is only one week left until Mirage is released, it's still on test realm. Also, everything you said besides the first paragraph has nothing to do with the conversation.

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
tylondar on Nov 23, 2016 wrote:
lol im new to reading the forums but i do play wizard 101 alot and i have a lvl 52 death wizard lol and after reading this and looking up different armor and equipment stats it does seem that ice is really powerful but i also think that if somebody is upst about it and thinks its unfair then why not take advantage of the op iceness ad make your own op ice wizard and also i wanna see a really good battle against 2 op pro ice wizards that would be cool , lol get the pun that would be "cool" lol
yes good ice good at pro (this one ice on youtube) trolling youtube channel of fans of him just to beat is wizard and ice trolling with 90 damage & 90 resist to ice as ice to tank against ice!

I through it impossible thing that ice get high damage mix with high resist to ice, now I know it true (if have a good pet) ice best tournament :) live longer in pvp and ice very good school with and possible but not sure about myth haven't see together in pvp yet?

Defender
Feb 13, 2011
Ice is not at all OP. Most of them seem to have to blade up to kill. For some of us who use enfeeble or earthquake, they can't blade stack and kill. Ice struggles at level 50 and 110 to fight life and balance wizards.

Explorer
Feb 23, 2012
Duncan SpiritWard on Nov 29, 2016 wrote:
Ice is not at all OP. Most of them seem to have to blade up to kill. For some of us who use enfeeble or earthquake, they can't blade stack and kill. Ice struggles at level 50 and 110 to fight life and balance wizards.
can't say much about lvl 50 pvp, but when it comes to 110 i have never seen a ice struggle against a life or balance wiz.

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
Except for the itsy bitsy fact that Ice is the most dominant school in ranked pvp at both level ranges. Ice is definitely overpowered at the moment.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2015
So The Squall does okay? If you think Weaver does a lot of Damage. Multiple Squall by 4 because it hits all enemies in field

Explorer
Oct 12, 2012
Lol What? When it comes to max lvl it's usually who ever goes first ( which it kinda it for most battles in this meta) wins for Balance vs Ice most the times. If ice is second he isn't unbeatable but when they fight a balance i don't see them struggling as they usually have 75+ resist to Balance. Against life? I'd like to see you heal back all the damage from a 3 bladed shrike weaver/frost bite followed by a weaver ( of course unless your an angel which needs a nerf which i think they did to one of the gear they use thank goodness).

Survivor
Nov 27, 2016
I agree. Even NPCs have it good with the tower shield. I mean the only way to combat that is for a over time attack such as poison or fire elf.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
I just beat an ice wizard with my storm, from second (I am way more proud than I should be), it seems that they blade stack a lot so I just spammed glow bugs and wild bolts. Not saying that this will work every time but it seemed to work for me very well.