Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Does Anyone Need Help?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 26, 2012
Hi! I'm Scarlet, a level 97 wizard. If you need help with anything ( farming, going a place, questions, dungeons, battles) I'm Here! Maybe i will get to Darkmoor soon and help with that... But, I will make a post if i do. Post the time zone ( i'm eastern) , day , realm, battle ( boss or wherever you need ) , and if you have any questions, just ask.

( remember it takes a while for message boards posts to post, so give atleast 24 hours till we meet )

Survivor
Feb 20, 2015
Lilalei12345 on Jun 14, 2016 wrote:
Hi! I'm Scarlet, a level 97 wizard. If you need help with anything ( farming, going a place, questions, dungeons, battles) I'm Here! Maybe i will get to Darkmoor soon and help with that... But, I will make a post if i do. Post the time zone ( i'm eastern) , day , realm, battle ( boss or wherever you need ) , and if you have any questions, just ask.

( remember it takes a while for message boards posts to post, so give atleast 24 hours till we meet )
hi scarlet, you know the armors that look the same like the tricksy armor and skyscream armor, i want an armor that look just like the two, with the set that look the same as tricksy set. BUT i need it for the class, im only level 18, but i want to know where to look when i get to lv. 60+
i know that much atleast. tyhanks for listening answer soon please! ~pokemaster135792468

Explorer
Dec 12, 2015
Lilalei12345 on Jun 14, 2016 wrote:

Could you help me farm Dankmoor with howling channley since it's so boring to farm by myself again, I am currently going back to farm for his defense opal again after refusing to farm after the omen update. You can find more details and time of my farming schedule on a group on Discord called, Wizard101. If you can come by, it would be helpful, thank you

-Xer0o0