Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Potent Trap TC

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2012
I know that these are no trade/auction, but does anyone know a good boss to farm for an ice? I'm not great at farming things so idk I need it for my crafting quest

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I got mine on my Ice from the Flower guy in Azteca I believe. I can't remember his name and it's impossible to spell.

Just use Team Up and fight any of the bosses that have it. (Click here for list of bosses). It takes some time but you'll get it eventually.

Good luck!

P.S. Also make sure you collect the Agave Leaves (it's part of the quest to go to that location) before you craft the item. I made the mistake of crafting the shield before visiting the Mangrove Marsh and had to do it all over again ugh!

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Do you garden? If so, you can sometimes get potent trap treasure cards from Ultra Alligator Pear Trees. I have gotten a few from them.

Survivor
Mar 23, 2013
Azteca bosses drop it and special bosses in aquila drop it. The other option is gardening through the Ultra Alligator Pear Trees. Which is the only seed that drops that tc I believe. If you don't trust me check wizard101 central'so data on it. Good luck farming!
Main Account:Level 110 -Marcus DragonThorn

Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
I got mine at ponce de leon in saltmeadow swamp. I got it many of times