Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 70 Myth/ Can be used by all gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 03, 2011
In Avalon and so recently in Azteca i have come to need better non(if possible) crown gear that has above all good block and resistance does anyone know where this can be obtained?

Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
belzachary7000 on Apr 6, 2016 wrote:
In Avalon and so recently in Azteca i have come to need better non(if possible) crown gear that has above all good block and resistance does anyone know where this can be obtained?
Man, I wouldn't steer you wrong. Looks like you've been playing nearly as long as I have, so you know what you have to do....you have to craft your own gear. I have a level 84 Storm toon I am agonizing over too. The thing I've realized though is this: the higher your level, the less likely you are to be able to just use one set of gear. They have it designed like that for a reason, I think. I can go in, fight a boss, get my behind handed to me, then change gear, go back in and it's basically effortless to win. See what I'm saying? Later levels aren't set up for just one set of gear....and I'm pretty sure that's for a reason.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Waterworks gear is still pretty good for Myth at L70. Especially the hat, which I still switch to and I'm at level 110.

Start crafting L60's gear in Zafaria. Particularly the athame, which will make a big difference.

Avalon crafted boots (McShane in The Wild in Avalon), definitely. L74 robe and athame (rings are junk to craft).

Then you have the L80's and L90's gear.

By the time you level further, you realize what works for you and what doesn't. I hate farming gear worth a passion, so I combine crafted gear with great drops. I do go for the pack wands, as those are the best and will give you a little more leeway in playing with your gear to find a good combination to quest with.

Good luck!

Survivor
Sep 03, 2011
Ok this is the same person so what i have done is i have legendary crafter thnx to them nerfing the congo drums with the amount of fossil you had to get to only one drum for the recipe but i have that and so i plan on making the boots for the critical block because when i get to azteca soon i will need everything i plan on farming the indigo giant in avalon for a wand that gives 70 block and a resist jewel he also drops so i mean waterworks takes time to do so what do you think about that and also is the crit for any crafted worth it to sacrifice some resist and bloc?

Survivor
Sep 03, 2011
ty for the replies it is me so i have the hat for wintertusk the robe of waterworks and the boots known as the delectable hooves which are pretty good then the athame from wintertusk as well and finally with the ring of wintertusk as well but the main thing i need is resist and crit block espically for azteca but another thing is a pet is there a good healing/ overall damage pet out there? ty for answering again

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
belzachary7000 on Apr 15, 2016 wrote:
ty for the replies it is me so i have the hat for wintertusk the robe of waterworks and the boots known as the delectable hooves which are pretty good then the athame from wintertusk as well and finally with the ring of wintertusk as well but the main thing i need is resist and crit block espically for azteca but another thing is a pet is there a good healing/ overall damage pet out there? ty for answering again
A good healing/damage pet is going to take hatching to get what you want. That's something you want to work out with people in the Hatchery. But, decide what you want first. If you have friends that have a decent pet you can use for MYTH (not one with death damage, or ice spells, etc), then start hatching with them.

Look at First Generation Myth pets at W101 Central Wiki (for pets). There is a HUGE list there and the information is up-to-date.

In Avalon, there are some nice L76 rings that drop (I can never remember who drops them). Again, for specifics, use Google to find information on what would be good for a Myth wizard, as well.

My Myth wizard can definitely hold her own, and has soloed nearly the entire game. Myth is an awesome school, so long as you know how to use it.

110 -
92 -
86 & below -