Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mooshu is taking forever....

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 06, 2012
Title says it all. I'm level 38 at the moment and forever is an understatement. I've been playing a solid 5 days about 2-3 hours a day and I'm still not out of it. How much is there to it? I'm at the burial grounds right now.

Regards,
Mitchell Battle

(P.S. This question is asked a lot but I want an answer for myself :D)

Mitchell Battle | Level: 38

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
LOL. Don't worry, you will get through it.

I've been through Mooshu so many times, it gets old very fast. If I get tired of being in a world, I will stick to main quests to get through it, and when I'm not so sick of Mooshu (somewhere in another world), I will come back to do side quests. I'm a bit OCD, I have to do all the quests!!!!!

Doing main quests will get you through the world much faster. But remember, if you only stick to main quests in the game, you miss out on some cool storylines, training points, nice drops, and you might be a bit under-leveled a world or two in the future.

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
Mitchell Battle on Mar 11, 2016 wrote:
Title says it all. I'm level 38 at the moment and forever is an understatement. I've been playing a solid 5 days about 2-3 hours a day and I'm still not out of it. How much is there to it? I'm at the burial grounds right now.

Regards,
Mitchell Battle

Hello,

I am a level 53 wizard, and to me, Mooshu was WAY too short. I think you are pretty much almost done, though. After you are done with the Ancient Burial grounds, I believe all you have left to do is the Village Of Sorrow. Then you go into the Tree Of Life dungeon, which is pretty quick and easy if you have at least one friend helping you. Although, after the Death Oni battle came up, my friend left and I defeated him without a problem. But that was probably because I was at level 43 or something because I just started Mooshu at level 38. But anyway, then you talk to Merle Ambrose, and he sends you to Cyrus Drake, where you have to defeat him. After that, you unlock DragonSpyre.

Survivor
Jul 02, 2012
Hey Mitchell,

MooShu is known for being a long and hard world. But you're almost finished! There are two more areas left to complete: the Village of Sorrow and the Tree of Life (a dungeon), along with a final boss battle at the end of the world.

Good luck!

Defender
Feb 27, 2015
Mitchell Battle on Mar 11, 2016 wrote:

Regards,
Mitchell Battle

dont worry. You are going to finish mooshu soon. Now you only have village of sorrow left and then the tree of life dungeon where you defeat oni no death. After that, jade oni (final boss of mooshu) then, cyrus drake (who is really easy) and after all that your finally in dragonspyre.

I know all this because i just finished mooshu recently

tip: do not solo the jade oni. But only if you feel sure that you can do it alone.
also, cyrus drake is really easy, finished him without a problem.

Taylor Searider level 44 oni slayer

Survivor
Apr 06, 2012
Alrighty, thanks for all your replies. I finished Cyrus Drake and ended up with 103 health right when I defeated him. (Almost ran out of cards). I also finished Malistaire and now i'm in Celestia, so my complaining was for nothing I guess. Dragonspyre was surprisingly easy though.... oh well.

Thanks again,

Mitchell Battle || Level: 51

Survivor
Jul 11, 2015