Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best Hoard/ Lore pack for life

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 20, 2011
I have a few extra crowns I wanted to spend on some packs.

Which ones would be best for ? The newers ones are mostly better than the older but so fare they have been based most death. myth and ice as for as I have seen.

Which one would be best for me?

Grace Goldengem

Also how to create signatures for your wizard with a pic of your wiz and name?

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Daughter of Athena on Feb 26, 2016 wrote:
I have a few extra crowns I wanted to spend on some packs.

Which ones would be best for ? The newers ones are mostly better than the older but so fare they have been based most death. myth and ice as for as I have seen.

Which one would be best for me?

Grace Goldengem

Also how to create signatures for your wizard with a pic of your wiz and name?
1) depends on your level, although pack gear really isn't useful past level 50~ winterland pack (i think that's what it's called) is usually good for life and ice, though it's only available seasonally or during special events.

2) you can't have signatures on these forums; wizard101central (a fan site) does allow users to create custom signatures for use on their forums~ to do that, you'll need gimp or photoshop and lots of patience (if you're technically inclined, you can probably find a tutorial online; if you are like me, meaning technical as a turnip, find someone to create one for you- central has a forum dedicated to this, i believe).

if you don't have a wizard101central account, it's free to create one.

-von

Survivor
Sep 20, 2011
Winterland......ok if not that one since you need to be around winter are there any others?

Thx

Defender
Nov 25, 2015
Hmm I know there's a life jewel pack but that costs a lot of crowns and is usually one of the most expensive having 599 crowns each.
Ki I think won't make packs like those even so they might cost 2,000 but just go with the terror or witch's hoard pack.
Or try gauntlets they give good Loot and some are dungeons.

Defender
Nov 25, 2015
Explorer
Sep 06, 2010
the jade gear from i think the keepers lore pack (it might be a different pack) is very good if you want tank stats, but i can only see it being useful for questing because now pvp is dominated by pierce.