Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Darkmoor

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 29, 2011
I spent an hour and 30 minutes doing darkmoor and after fighting malistaire I only get 51 xp and nothing else. Does anyone know why this occured? I also only received xp on the second boss as well.

Administrator
Survivor
Oct 12, 2011
Dear admin, it is most difficult to put together a team ever with a player that can be recovered life, sometimes we have a team where no one can do it, then it's almost impossible to get malistaire for example, darkmoor without escape and return, hence the I understood once I do that I lost all the time of my progress? Honestly if it's right that I'll be stopping to play, because the dungeon we like, or at least most like is darkmoor, so it was very bad to make this dungeon and the best items impossible to be conquered, now understood why anyone wanted to form team with my char myth along with other char ice and death for example, my opinion could change that.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2015
AtleticoMG on Jan 18, 2016 wrote:
Dear admin, it is most difficult to put together a team ever with a player that can be recovered life, sometimes we have a team where no one can do it, then it's almost impossible to get malistaire for example, darkmoor without escape and return, hence the I understood once I do that I lost all the time of my progress? Honestly if it's right that I'll be stopping to play, because the dungeon we like, or at least most like is darkmoor, so it was very bad to make this dungeon and the best items impossible to be conquered, now understood why anyone wanted to form team with my char myth along with other char ice and death for example, my opinion could change that.
Thats the whole fun of it! What fun would a dungeon be if the boss was a push over and you got all the best gear in a few short runs? There wouldnt be any play time to it, now as it stands Darkmoor is end game until further worlds are released; That being said, this is the best gear in the game. So obviously it is going to be harder to get than other gear. It just takes time a patience but eventually you will get what you want.

But saying how it is too hard will not solve your problems.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Best items impossible lol. The gear might be difficult for some people to get but that doesn't even make it near impossible. Not to mention that the gear from darkmoor is amazing and definitely worth the struggle of doing the dungeon. The best gear comes from the hardest dungeon, it's just logical.

Lvl 110
Lvl 35
Lvl 25

Defender
Dec 25, 2010
I had a life witch with me. I've noticed from me and others that having a healing witch or wizard with you helps a lot. People also said that Balance helps with the blades and the healing spell we have, but people also have their own balance blades they buy, too. Lol! So bring a life witch/wizard for sure.

Thanks!

(I Love Balance Myth Death) -Schools I have wizards in

~Kayla Griffin Lvl 66