Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas V1

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 29, 2014
Okay so my bestfriend & I came up with some ideas,
Death Design Jesters Motley, I realized these don't exist, I never knew why and a Sidhe Jesters Motley, Because why not? If there is a reason for these not existing I thought that The jester motleys with School designs you didn't add to the game (Including Death & Sidhe) There can be a quest for them, But any school can do the quest because stitching y'know?

New Accessories, I recently saw in this years halloween pack there is Horns, halos, and cat ears you can wear on your characters head! But it looked like they came with certain hair, I could be wrong I'm not completely sure, If they do only come with hair, Can you make them to where you can wear them on hats? Also You could add different animal ears and not just kitty ears! and maybe make the fur a bit realistic on them? Different colored halos, Horns, and Different colored furry ears! Also, Different tails! Like bunny tails, Kitty tails, Different animal tails, and different colors! The twist is, They all move, Like they're animated. (If it doesn't cost allot of KB)

New shops, I thought of two new shops we can have 1: Accessory shop, This is where we can buy all the items I've listed above (Animal ears & Etc) But for crowns, Whichever you perfer, I just think some of us are impatient and can't wait for halloween, Or we can but we miss it and can't buy them! 2: Recreate Shop, For this one I thought this is where you can change your Hair color, Face details, Skin color, And a new option to change the color of your eyes, I know the faces come with their own eye color but this is just something i've listed (Not completely sure about the Skin one because you should pick which skin you like when you start!) Also you can put highlights in your hair, Or Change different colors on certain parts of your hair, Like your bangs, Or just the ends of your hair. But like I said It all cost crowns! I think around 500 Crowns or 1k is a fair price up to Kingsisle really, But you have to change everything at once so be careful not to miss any details you want to change!

Trading houses to new characters I want to make a new character but I have houses that I can't trade, and they're good houses, I have a massive fantasy palace and those are hard to get now, Honestly I don't mind spending the money to buy all my houses, But it's just the fact some of them aren't available anymore, So I'm really hoping you could make this happen, Or you can put the massive fantasy palace in the crown shop and other instinct houses? But trading houses would just be allot better.

When you have linked accounts, With family members or someone close, I think you should be able to share your membership so you don't have to spend twice the money, And maybe switching items from one account to the other linked account, It just saves allot of money or gives you items you can't get anymore, Just a thought I know this one might not happen but yeah I just wanted to put it down.