Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is Wysteria for

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2014
What is it for like 10 quest thats all 1 boss do the teachers teach spells I finished Wysteria in 2 hours help me if its there something else i need to know

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
There's the Tower of the Helephant, a level 60 dungeon with one of the best athames at that level, a pretty good ring and, from what I've heard, Mastery Amulets. Do it once for the experience if you can find a team. Farming it is not really worth the trouble, as it takes quite a long time to complete at the appropriate level due to the bosses' cheats and relatively high health.

Survivor
Nov 15, 2014
majic master on Nov 5, 2015 wrote:
What is it for like 10 quest thats all 1 boss do the teachers teach spells I finished Wysteria in 2 hours help me if its there something else i need to know
Majic master.

Wysteria is just like a side quest kinda world, it mainly just helps your character level up nothing else really.
Its not apart of the main story line quest either, its just its own little world for you to train your character in
Hope I helped

Lvl: 100 Scarlet SummerBreeze
Lvl: 27 Destiny WillowShade

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
Wysteria offers another training point thanks to Zeke's wallflower quest. Wysteria also has some great rings and athames, both as drops and in shops. You can get new badges for fighting goblins and plants, a nice first gen myth pet in the Golden Piggle, a fun outfit to stitch if you so desire, and it's just a cute little world.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
majic master on Nov 5, 2015 wrote:
Wysteria is a non-essential world. Basically the entire world is a side quest.
The benefits are:
-XP (minimal XP, but XP nonetheless)
-Zeke is there with his own side quest for an additional training point.
-There are Badges you can only get by questing in Wysteria.
-There are creatures in Wysteria that count towards other Badges.
-You get a cool(?) Trophy
-Tower of the Helephant (you won't get this quest until you gain Legendary status)

Maybe best of all... you get to smack the snot out of one of the most obnoxious characters in the game.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2013
Explorer
Oct 26, 2012
Eh. Its more of a side world, like grizzlehelm, but not nearly as awesome. You get some gold from it, and maybe 1-2 levels ( depending on level you do it at ). BUT, THERE IS ONE THING GOOD ABOUT IT. At level 60, you can do the Tower Of The Helephant. Which is hard, but worth it.
- Scarlet Rose - level 75
- Paige Nightshade - level 25

Explorer
Feb 12, 2012
Wysteria is a side world so it actually isn't part of the main story. It's purpose is really just for more experience. I recommend you complete it though because it does help in the long run and there is a level 60 dungeon called Tower of the Helephant which drops pretty good stuff from what I've heard.

- Jeremy Deathrider Level 52

Defender
Jun 09, 2015
you get EXP and its kinda fun you can also buy stuff and get the spiral cup for your home to show off to your friends ( and everyone else that goes to your home )

Survivor
Oct 08, 2013
Wysteria is just a side world. You can decide if you want to do it or not. I recommend doing it so you can level up more before you go to your next world.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2014