Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new member benefit

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 17, 2015
I had a idea for a member benefit that would be so over powered so it would only work for one day, only on holidays like christmas. So the benefit is free things in crown shop. I know, I know a lot of you would disagree. but i have been wanting this to happen for a long time so please KI do this please. Please reply your thoughts. If my idea gets put to action i am going to be like this.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
felicitybloom on Sep 14, 2015 wrote:
I had a idea for a member benefit that would be so over powered so it would only work for one day, only on holidays like christmas. So the benefit is free things in crown shop. I know, I know a lot of you would disagree. but i have been wanting this to happen for a long time so please KI do this please. Please reply your thoughts. If my idea gets put to action i am going to be like this.
I'm sorry to burst your bubble but crowns equates to real money. I don't see a free "take whatever you can grab" day in the crowns shop ever since it would eat into their profits big time.

KI does give things away at various times, does have sales on crowns, etc. I'm perfectly happy with that since they don't have to do any of it.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2012
Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
*gets all the Lore spells for all my wizards* Ain't happening though

Defender
Mar 31, 2014
never!

check their twitter page daily, you get something free everyday.