Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Good luck with Zeus jewel

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 06, 2012
i have spent over 70 dollars in Zeus exalted dungeons I have done it 110 times I was hoping to get my Zeus jewel spell, the only jewels I got was 1 Apollo 5 hades 4 Cronus not even my class why? I feel down at the moment not sleep for 30 hours for nothing

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
That's hardcore right there :D

I hope you get it.

Survivor
May 27, 2013
Well I hope you feel better. I have recently found out that the zeus exalted dungeon drops from the tartarus final boss so you might be able to farm that instead of spending money. hope I helped!

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Gettdowncrazy on Jul 16, 2015 wrote:
i have spent over 70 dollars in Zeus exalted dungeons I have done it 110 times I was hoping to get my Zeus jewel spell, the only jewels I got was 1 Apollo 5 hades 4 Cronus not even my class why? I feel down at the moment not sleep for 30 hours for nothing
i can certainly appreciate the struggle~ i've farmed castle dread-more for almost a year, and the fact that i don't have my gear after almost 8 months makes the veins in my forehead explode. so believe me, i feel your pain.

that said, drops are a lottery~ nothing more, and nothing less. the odds of getting the good stuff are very low and, as with hoard packs, one-shot gauntlet drops have to be super-rare because it makes people will buy more.

-von "can you face my unimpressed stare?" shadowsong

Survivor
Apr 06, 2012
Hi guys this is an update in my hunt for Zeus jewel, I have spent another 50 dollars making that 100 Dollars in total in Zeus exalted duels. Here are my drops till now.

5 hades jewels
4 Cronus jewels
2 Apollo jewels
1 balance jewel spell (wonder if this jewel is rare because I got it at my 97# run )
3 Poseidon jewels

Tonight I will spend another 50 dollars hoping to get Zeus jewel

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
What does this jewel do that instills such dedication and passion to farm?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Gettdowncrazy on Jul 20, 2015 wrote:
Hi guys this is an update in my hunt for Zeus jewel, I have spent another 50 dollars making that 100 Dollars in total in Zeus exalted duels. Here are my drops till now.

5 hades jewels
4 Cronus jewels
2 Apollo jewels
1 balance jewel spell (wonder if this jewel is rare because I got it at my 97# run )
3 Poseidon jewels

Tonight I will spend another 50 dollars hoping to get Zeus jewel
Is there even a Wrath of Zeus jewel? What school are you looking for? Zeus is Myth and the Cronus one is already Myth.

Defender
Feb 08, 2009
O.o If you want the Zeus dungeon just farm it off the Jade Oni in Mooshu. He drops ALL the new ultra dungeons, Or if you just want Rattlebones (Master or Exalted) Rattlebones on Unicorn Way drops them.

Survivor
Apr 06, 2012
Zeus is myth yes but the spell is storm class, I can farm hades yes a 40 minutes run for a chance of getting one just a chance when I have buyed 300 of them already and no drops, professor said its a strike of bad luck but getting hades 10 times so far and Cronus 12 times when I haven't got a single balance and Zeus jewel? I just think that hades and Cronus have a 80% chance of dropping while Zeus jewel 2% also they said that Zeus exalted dungeon drops the storm mount permanent and the life mount too, guess what 300 runs so far and no permanent mount but oh yea tons of 7 days one (sigh) no joking guys Ian about to spend another 50 dollars making that 350 dollars (sigh)

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
I watched a video of this Zeus jewel, and it just didn't seem impressive to me. The damage seemed mediocre, but it did put up a storm wall after the hit, but that to me at least, doesn't seem worthy of such farming dedication. I do hope you receive it though.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2011
Good luck with zeus jewel.btw Around 75 runs of morganthe still no athame

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Like Cass says, farm the Jade Oni. In the 40 minutes you take to run Hades you can run the Oni a dozen times. I have Zeus Exalted duels all over my yard(s) just waiting to be played and it didn't cost a dime. (along with dozens more of those and the other duels, Krok, Rattlebones etc. of all levels in banks & shared banks)

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
Yeah you should just farm the jade oni (best part is you dont even have to leave the dungeon to restart the fight) Plus since most people farm the jade oni its easy to just go with the group you farmed with once you all get a couple of dungeons in your pack. I personally am going through a similar struggle trying to get krokopatra's fez.

Also ask random people it can be hard to find help for one shot house dungeons and soloing it is a nightmare.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Discord Spiders on Sep 16, 2015 wrote:
Yeah you should just farm the jade oni (best part is you dont even have to leave the dungeon to restart the fight) Plus since most people farm the jade oni its easy to just go with the group you farmed with once you all get a couple of dungeons in your pack. I personally am going through a similar struggle trying to get krokopatra's fez.

Also ask random people it can be hard to find help for one shot house dungeons and soloing it is a nightmare.
I find that farming Krokopatra for her exalted dungeon is more effective, since she drops only that one. I sometimes get 2 in one run. If you kill her first, then kill the minion, she reappears alone for a second fight. So you get 2 chances at dungeon drops every run.