Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What level were you when you started Celestia?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 12, 2012
I was level 49 when I first entered Celestia and at first it was very challenging trying to solo stuff but grab a few friends and you should be alright. I suggest doing some more side quests from the other worlds to get you a higher level. Things started to become easy when I was level 55 in the Science Center because I had the Fire Dragon spell which was very useful and now I can solo literally everything. Hope I helped you! :)

- Jeremy Deathrider Level 55

Survivor
Jul 18, 2015
I am lvl 51 and it is challenging cannot do a single battle alone without dying any tips?

Explorer
Feb 12, 2012
On my fire I was level 48 and on my storm I was level 45, only because I didn't do any side quests on my storm.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
I was level 50 when I started. I have found the mobs are difficult at first, but you will get progressively used to them. I am a Myth wizard, and beginning to wish i was a higher DPS class.

Defender
Apr 14, 2014
I think I was level 51. I got a really good boost on DS (boost meaning I was doing pretty good) and I was going to relax until September when Headmaster Ambrose called me to Celestia. I'm in a few months, I think, and I just need to do the Chancel and the Trial of the spheres.

Defender
Apr 14, 2014
Crescent moon on Jul 15, 2015 wrote:
Hello. I am a level 47 necromancer who has just finished Dragonspyre and is moving on to the world of Celestia. I'm somewhat excited about starting Celestia after only doing the storyline quests in Dragonspyre,but, am I too low of a level to be able to battle without any problems or helpI'm about to get Scarecrow,but, I think I need to be at least level 50 and over since the street mobs and bosses can cheat and also have critical ratings. Plus, I was kind of struggling in Dragonspyre,so, what can I doDo I do some more side questsOr, do I start doing the world of Grizzleheim so I can get to WintertuskIf this is what I should do, can anyone provide some tips and strategies for building a good death deck and what I should focus on when it comes to getting spells or getting good gear for this level If you can, it would be very helpful.
From,Scarlet Deaththorn.
btw, you can do side quests in other worlds because they are easier to complete. And if you can battle the street mobs, then if you have to wait for another zone or you need to level up, you can battle them.

Explorer
Jun 20, 2015
Lvl 50 Storm

Alexandria Dreamcatcher,

Survivor
Apr 05, 2012
I Was Level 57 (i know right) when i started celestia am am hoping it will be easy

Delver
Jun 14, 2016
Level 47 when I started, and level 55 at the time of posting. I'm not having much trouble with Celestia. Make sure to use your blades and traps, and learn the Sun spells.

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
I started Celestia at level fifty seven or fifty eight I think.

I don't like it! Why did I have to start at such a high level!

As soon as I made it to Celestia, I even got the quest to get the Medusa spell for my myth Wizard but I can't do it because I need to talk to Montgomery in the science center!

Thing I dislike about my high level most though, is that the enemies are to low a level for me.

The Bosses may be a bit to difficult for my level but I am still not meant to be fighting them for my level.

Survivor
May 26, 2016
I started around your level as well ssbbwizard. I had a lot of trouble so i decided to do wintertusk to level up. It helped me ALOT i leveled from lvl fifty to fifty five in one day from doing wt.
So if you're having trouble i suggest doing wt.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2013
lvl 46 when i started i'm now lvl 48 into Celestia , but i just got storm lord so hopefully it will help

Lauren Spirit
See You In The Spiral!

Survivor
Oct 11, 2015
51 Ice

Alison Shadowwhipser

Survivor
May 08, 2013
I don't remember what I was on my death but on my storm I was level 48. I did both Grizzleheim (not Wintertusk) and Wysteria before Dragonspyre.

Survivor
Jun 12, 2016
I started around let's say... 49/50? I'm currently level 52 and I barely got past the Survey Camp lol and had to ask my family to help me xD I died twice and I've not survived a solo battle so far so I am going to finish GH (which I finished just now) and try to complete Ravenscar or something so Celestia will be easier for me.

Lvl 52 Wiz -

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
I'm always the lowest level you can be. Is that 44 or something close to that?

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
I've had 4 wizards go through Celestia.
My life wizard started at 50
My balance wizard started at 46
My ice wizard started at 48
My storm wizard started at 45
Overall, it was difficult for all of the wizards, because the second arc is a lot more challenging than the first. However, I recommend being at least level 48 because the new spell helps a lot, unless your life cause that's a healing spell.
Hope this helped!
110 110 110
52 34 31

Explorer
Jul 18, 2014
hadijaved123 on Jan 12, 2016 wrote:
i started celestia when i was 42 such an early level

dustin spell heart lvl 62
Isn't 44 the requirement?

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
FluffyMarycorphus on Nov 7, 2016 wrote:
Isn't 44 the requirement?
It is level 44, the person must be mistaken.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I always manage to turn level 45 in the final fight with Malistaire in DS. To make at level 44 I guess you need to skip more than I do. I skip every side except training point, crafting and spell quests.

Survivor
Mar 31, 2010
I was level 49 when i got to Celestia, this is after skipping almost all sides though.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2016
I was level 46 when i got to celestia