Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dungeons

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 07, 2015
For Me Its RealHard To Dungeons In Mostly Mooshu And Dragonspyre And Its Really Annoying I need 3 Known Well High Level Characters It's Complicated As A Death o.OCould Anyone Help Me On These Types Of Dungeons?
-Ellie LegendBreeze

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Well, I can give you some tips:

What gear do you have? It's very important to have good gear. And when I say good gear, I mean gear with good stats, not looks. I reccomend you purchase gear from the Bazaar that is level 45+ Death gear. Get the ones that give health, power pip chance, and death damage. I actually remember exactly what gear my death wiz used at level 45: Reaper's Hood, Blackrock's Obsidian Robe, and .... Ok I kinda forgot the name of the boots but I know it's ______ of Mortaility

.. And well after that for ring and athame get ones that give health, power pip chance, and mana even. Well it's really up to you. And deck just do whatever and for wand possibly the sky iron hasta from Mount Olympus (100% drop!!). Or if you do not want to get that you can buy a wand from the bazaar that gives you a power pip.

Sorry for my boring and unorganized ramble about gear.

After that.... That's about it. I don't think you need 3 high leveled people to complete one dungeon. Really, I'm not sure what's causing you trouble . The dungeons in Mooshu and dragonsypre aren't insanely hard

Survivor
Jan 07, 2015
Stormgem307 on Jun 23, 2015 wrote:
Well, I can give you some tips:

What gear do you have? It's very important to have good gear. And when I say good gear, I mean gear with good stats, not looks. I reccomend you purchase gear from the Bazaar that is level 45+ Death gear. Get the ones that give health, power pip chance, and death damage. I actually remember exactly what gear my death wiz used at level 45: Reaper's Hood, Blackrock's Obsidian Robe, and .... Ok I kinda forgot the name of the boots but I know it's ______ of Mortaility

.. And well after that for ring and athame get ones that give health, power pip chance, and mana even. Well it's really up to you. And deck just do whatever and for wand possibly the sky iron hasta from Mount Olympus (100% drop!!). Or if you do not want to get that you can buy a wand from the bazaar that gives you a power pip.

Sorry for my boring and unorganized ramble about gear.

After that.... That's about it. I don't think you need 3 high leveled people to complete one dungeon. Really, I'm not sure what's causing you trouble . The dungeons in Mooshu and dragonsypre aren't insanely hard
Thank You So Much! You helped Me, And You Were Very organized, I Didnt Have Resist,And I Didnt Notice, Thanks to You I Got through 3 Levels In A few Days! Any Now I Am Currently Level 58 But One More Question, How The Heck Can You Defeat A Death 7k Health Cheating Dude? Stuck On It For 3 Days Now, :I KI Why You Do Dis