Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spells that make you go Hmmm...

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 29, 2011
Why is Dr. Von Katzenstein's monster a human, instead of being a cat, a dog, a mouse, or some other creature from Marleybone? And why does Ra firmly plant his staff into the ground, then not place his sun-focusing Ankh on top?

Any other spells that make you go hmmm?

Wolf Windrider
Keepin' it imaginary

Explorer
May 19, 2014
Errol Everhart on Jun 17, 2015 wrote:
Why is Dr. Von Katzenstein's monster a human, instead of being a cat, a dog, a mouse, or some other creature from Marleybone? And why does Ra firmly plant his staff into the ground, then not place his sun-focusing Ankh on top?

Wolf Windrider
Keepin' it imaginary
Humungofrog, some picture of a really accurately drawn earth appears and then this spotty frog appears? what is going on with the spell?

Explorer
Jan 15, 2013

Wolf Windrider
Keepin' it imaginary
Rebirth. I know Bartleby is magical and everything, but how does he leave Ravenwood and appear in the battle? XD

Survivor
Jul 14, 2014
Valdus Spell on Jun 17, 2015 wrote:
Humungofrog, some picture of a really accurately drawn earth appears and then this spotty frog appears? what is going on with the spell?
i am myth so I understand, it shows how huge this frog that is barfing on people is.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2012
This spell doesn't really make me go hmm, but it is the Orthrus. The background is cool and all, but don't you think the moon is creepy? If you look at the moon instead of the attack the Orthrus is doing, you can see this really creepy smile on this really creepy moon face. And it's even weirder when you think (or see) it's (it) looking at you! Not that I'm saying this spell is bad, I think it's great, but it's just the weird moon face that sort of makes me feel jittery. But the spell is great, nothing against myth spells and myth wizards, just the Orthrus moon.

-Samantha Angleblossom lvl 54

Explorer
May 19, 2014

Wolf Windrider
Keepin' it imaginary
Oh yeah and Celestian Calendar too. Just doesn't make sense?

It seems like this small world is having a flame war and then all the rage comes out this really small hole in the calendar.

It's mostly myth spells that make me go Hmm...