Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Game: Warrior101

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 08, 2015
So this is going to be a post where I clean some stuff up. I may have accidentally made some of it . . . unclear :

The Dark Forces:

I never really mentioned anything else other than they threatened to destroy Avalon. They remain a nuisance even when not a major threat. They will annoy you in: Avalon, MooShu (wastelands), Gloomias Posiartic, and Blizzardtainerdo. There will be some sidequests and a few main quests here and there that deal with them. And maybe comedic relief.

The MooShu Wastelands:

When I mean wastelands, I mean wastelands. Know how MooShu is all pretty and garden and emeralds, and farm animals? When these wastelands have none of it. The only MooShu-ish-looking area is the starting one, and you don't even stay there that long. It's all dessert *cough cough* I meant desert. The tiny little villages out there live out of food rationing, since the resource is so scarce. And no fixed base here. Hope you like nomads . . .

"Short Time" Worlds

These worlds are like sidequest worlds, only thing it's obligatory to go, and there aren't that many sidequests.

How long the worlds are?

I'll be using other worlds to try and layout approximately how long they are. Be aware I'll be using both Wizard101 and Pirate101 worlds.

Avalon = Skull Island

MooShu (wastelands) = Monquista

Grizzleheim (treaty) = Umm . . . That little quest when Baldur Goldpaws takes you to Grizzleheim? I mean no sidequests here and all you have to do is talk to some people.

World mentioned in Wysteria = Wizard101 Marleybone

Grizzleheim (trials) = Valencia

Marleybone = Pirate101 Marleybone

Skylum = Pirate101 Aquila

Gloomias Posiartic = Wizard101 MooShu

Galactica = Cool Ranch, that place is HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE

Blizzardtainerdo = Is Khrisalis short? I don't know, never been there. Just, a world that's long enough to be a fitting end.

More clearing up next post . . .
To be continued . . .

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
The World Mentioned in Wysteria

Today I encountered the name while browsing through these boards. Turns out it's Weirwood, a part in Avalon. I'm officially changing it to the Wysterian Outlands (basically just trees, treants, and never-before-seen creatures. Kinda like the Amazons but it's not a rainforest or jungle).

Stats

I never really addressed this BIG part of the game. I had these in mind:

Attack
Defense
Accuracy
Dodge
Health

But feel free to add or modify my stats.

Companions:

It was mentioned, but never really emphasized. I still don't know how the would fit into the story, or who they would be, and no companion will be recieved via sidequest, special/limited time event, etc. Only main quest. I will now label which worlds I think you should get your companions in order of world:

Avalon
Wysterian Outlands
Marleybone
MooShu (Skeletal Dragon Crisis)
Galaticas

The reason for this is I want to treat both old and new worlds (and expansions, haven't forgotten about you Outlands) equally. However, feel free to post if there should be more or less companions, and if those worlds are ok, or in which worlds you would like a companion.

Grizzleheim Trials:

I'm not sure whenever they should be a "free area", a single long dungeon, or 3 small dungeons. I think it should be either of the dungeon options considering it's not a trial if someone you don't know is trying to regain his health by catching a potion, accidentally joins your battle, and helps you.

Augustae Romae:

I will begin to work on this new world soon. Thank you for the idea

Closing

If there's anything else unclear, I will try my best to clean it up.

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
Back on Teaming Up though:

So yes, this means the computer would “match” the teams for you, but in a good way, a balanced way. However, there will always be the option to manually do the teams. And the computer would not wait that long. Of course, if the dungeon isn’t that popular, and is one of those no one does because it’s hard and nobody does it after they complete their quest, they maybe you will have to wait some time . . . Anyways for example, if there’s an Ice, Life, and Storm in queue, and a Balance just joined, the computer would match him to that team. But, if there’s an Ice, Life, and a Myth and a Fire, just joined the queue, the computer would match them to that team of Ice and Life. And if there is no one queuing up too much, and we have this team of 3 Ice who just queued, and there’s this Storm Wizard who was queued already, these wizards would be matched. I don’t know, if KI will make this feature, because just writing it makes it look pretty complicated. However, if this feature is implemented, it would be a great benefit to completing dungeons. And this feature doesn’t even need to limit itself to Warrior101. KI can make this for Wizard101 and for Pirate101. Assembling a team for farming the Waterworks and Rooke’s Armada Troops has never been faster!

More unrelated-to-main-story content next post . . .
To be continued . . .

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
Hobby: Mount Races (crafting, fishing, etc.)
So guys, I had this idea when I was thinking about the Pet Derby in Wizard101. This would be similar, except you’re riding your mount. And instead of stats (intellect, strength, etc.) we have armor! Now, for the people that don’t have the crowns to buy a mount, or patience to farm for one, KI can: 1. Make a +10% speed mount at a lower price, 2. Make bosses drop mounts more frequently, or 3. Buy one with gold, but is only usable in the races. I haven’t thought this very thoroughly but have an idea. In Fort Crosilver there’ll be the place called “The Race Track”. Here you take care of both pets and your mount. I will only say the mount functions, though. Here you can buy armor pieces, enchant armor pieces, buy food for your mount, and breed mounts. Armor pieces will not be that good, as this IS the starting world after all, and you would have the option to farm them from bosses. By enchanting armor pieces they are given an extra boost. You will need to collect the reagents though. It would be like crafting, but instead of building something new, augmenting something you already have. Food decides in what mood your mount is (this does not affect how fast your mount goes normally). There are 3 moods: Starving, Fighting, and Relaxed. When your mount is starving, it won’t have the energy to fight, and you will have to feed it. The Fighting mood is when your mount is ready for action. And when your Mount is Relaxed, is when you feed it too much, and it won’t want to fight. You will either have to wait until your Mount’s Energy Bar decreases until it’s in fighting, or buy a potion, that will give your mount a fighting mood instantly. (Relaxed + Inspiration Potion = Fighting, Starving + Inspiration Potion = Fighting) And finally, there are no changes in breeding mounts.

Augustae Romae next post . . .
To be continued . . .

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
New World Augustae Romae: This world is set between Wizard City and Blizzardtainerdo (Final Battle). Avalon Scouts have detected movement from their small outpost in Blizzardtainerdo, and, since the player was protecting Ravenwood and Gen. Hunter was on her way to Ravenwood, they report this to next high commanders: Queen of Marleybone (not sure if her name has been mentioned, I never figured out how to get the quest in Wizard101, and in Pirate101 they just call her “Her Majesty”), Valgard Goldenblade of Grizzleheim, and Emperor Yoshito of MooShu. As soon as Wizard City arc has been completed, you are called back to action on Augustae Romae, rivals of Aquila. This is the homeland of the Flying Snakes, and is colonized by some of the snakes found in Pirate101 Aquila. The Snakes have built a kingdom ready for war, and amassed an enormous army. The Queen, Viking King, and Samoorai Emperor have sent a strike force to secure an area. Your mission: deliver the Queen’s ambassador to the Palace of Emperor Julae. Not too entertaining? Think again.

Augustae Romae: Part 2 and how long it is next post . . .
To be continued . . .

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
About halfway through, one of your companions asks why is it so important to negotiate with Emperor Julae, as you already have 4 of the most powerful worlds of the Spiral on your side. He/She says that if Emperor Julae doesn’t join the Avalon Resistance, either of these will happen: he will join Sir Leonard, or start a war with the Spiral as devastating as the Polarian Wars. Both of which are unacceptable. Once you get to the Palace, it’s too late: Sir Leonard is already negotiating with Emperor Julae, and they seem to have come to an agreement. Sir Leonard calls over Emperor Julae and stabs him. None of his guards move a muscle as they were bribed (ancient relic selling remember?). Sir Leonard escapes, but he enchanted his guards to the point of turning them to mutants, in order to “assure victory against you”. After you defeat them, the poisoned Emperor, tells you that all Sir Leonard wanted was the wizards. And so, massive battles are pitted against each other. Marleybonian, Bears, Samoorai, Snakes, Imperial Troops, as well as the Aquilan army who sees the opportunity to defeat their rivals. The Imperial Army has been enchanted by “the wizards”. On the last dungeon you find out that Emperor Julae was harboring homeless and wizards, which ultimately led to his doom.
Augustae Romae = Celestia

To be continued . . .

Delver
Dec 04, 2013
LOVE IT I totally want this to happen, gr8 idea Let me know if you want help deciding on characters or something. I'm a natural writer and creative thinker so I can help make this happen if you need me. But I really love this idea and I think it would be amazing if it would come true. KI should make this happen. I love it!

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
Shadow 343 on May 22, 2015 wrote:
LOVE IT I totally want this to happen, gr8 idea Let me know if you want help deciding on characters or something. I'm a natural writer and creative thinker so I can help make this happen if you need me. But I really love this idea and I think it would be amazing if it would come true. KI should make this happen. I love it!

Glad you like it so much! You can help on whatever you think necessary. However, I don't know if I'll be able to post on it because I'm a Pay-by-Zone Crowns Player and it's been almost a month since I did the purchase. Don't know if this has changed over my time away, and if it did, well . . . hope it was changed .

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
I just realized I haven't addressed a very important aspect of the game: PvP

Now, I am quite aware of Wizard101 PvP's . . . dire situation. And dire is an understatement: Age of Jade, Age of Aquila, and Age of Darkmoor? Those are very long dark times.

Anyway, I want Warrior101's PvP to be as balanced as possible. So, for this to happen, I don't think there should be any PvP-only stats or PvP-only gear. Everyone will be able to build their gear set on what is available to everyone (except if it's a branch only price of gear of course). So the "money" you would get via PvP would be called "Honor" and it would be spent on mount gear, etc.

By not having any PvP-only gear we reduce the possibilities of these disasters happening. For example: a level 50 Knight Warlord will have the same gear as a level 50 Knight Private. So your ability in PvP would not be hampered simply because you "started too late" and therefore not able to stand up to other players.

By not having PvP-only stats we also reduce possibilities of more unbalances happening. For example: Pierce is a major target for blaming the current unbalances on. And while I'm aware that it is usable in PvE too, the only ones who benefit from this are Balance, as other schools simply can transform their spells via prisms.

Also, maybe KI's developers will go through the files of how PvP changed over the course of the game's updates. If they do not understand how Jade, Aquilan, and Darkmoor gear threw PvP into chaos, they will be doomed to repeat it on this game (if it becomes real), and on Pirate101 once it gets its Ranked PvP.

Also, having gear balanced in defense and offense would help very much, except if it's branch only. If it's branch only, the stats should go according to how the branch works.

In conclusion, if we get a balanced PvP from the start, that should be the definitive PvP.

"If it ain't broken, don't fix it."
-Some guy

"Unless you have enough money to cover up if you fail."
-Max Sterling, W101

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
That's a really good idea! I told you i would look at your idea also! If anyone sees this post please look up in search box New Ideas about Wizard101 by: JelliBeans603 Please and thank you!
-JelliBeans603

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
So, I'm back, and with new ideas.

Game Mechanics:
So FINALLY I have an idea of how this would be:
New Stats: Stamina and Healing
So that would be:
Attack
Defense
Accuracy
Dodge
Health
Stamina
Healing
Attack modifies your damage output. Defense modifies by how much you resists attacks. Accuracy your chance of succeeding in landing your action. Dodge avoiding an attack entirely. Health how much HP you have. Stamina determines how far you can go from your starting location in a single turn, while Healing, of course, determines how well you can heal. I will now make a chart of how much each class would have in a scale of 1 - 10.
Knight:
Attack: 5
Defense: 10
Accuracy: 4
Dodge: 1
Health: 10
Stamina: 2
Healing: 2
Archer:
Attack: 8
Defense: 4
Accuracy: 10
Dodge: 4
Health: 6
Stamina: 6
Healing: 3
Ninja:
Attack: 10
Defense: 1
Accuracy: 8
Health: 1
Stamina: 10
Healing: 3
Alchemist:
Attack: 6
Defense: 5
Accuracy: 5
Health: 3
Stamina: 3
Healing: 6
Mercenary:
Attack: 8
Defense: 6
Accuracy: 3
Dodge: 3
Health: 6
Stamina: 2
Healing: 1
Monk:
Attack: 2
Defense: 5
Accuracy: 8
Dodge: 8
Health: 8
Stamina: 5
Healing: 10
Gear can either add to your stamina, or subtract from it. This should also be true with dodge. There should be 4 types of gear, kind of like in Pirate101.
No Armor: Greatest bonus to stamina and dodge, at the cost of no boost to health and defense.
Light Armor: Great boost to stamina and dodge, minor boost to health and defense.
Medium armor: No boost to stamina and dodge, great boost to health and defense.
Heavy Armor: GREATEST boost to health and defense.
Of course gear will benefit all stats, just wanted to make this clear.
Now, Do you think these stats are balanced? Are there great imbalances between branches? Should there be more kinds of stats? Which branch would you choose? Leave your suggestions.
Battling Rules:
-Step towards an enemy to battle it.
-Up to 4 players per battle. Does not include companions.
-2 enemies per player. 1 per companion and roaming ally.
To be continued . . .

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
Thanks Jellybeans.

Also going to mention right now, that the order battle-participants go if from highest to lowest stamina. Hence, people with lots of stamina having the advantage of hitting fast and hard, and people with small stamina having the advantage of not having to wait to be healed if he's a good predictor, and taking advantage of the attacker's defenselessness after attacking.

Also wanted to make sure, the number I stated isn't definitive, it's the average of what you'd expect it to be. A knight can be faster than a ninja if he's willing to sacrifice stats, and so on.

Battling Rules cont.

- The battlefield is viewed from up above. All participants choose what action they'll perform on the turn.
- Ranged attackers, can move and attack at the same time. If there are enemies on both sides, moving melee attacker can go between them causing damage. I'll try to explain it with a drawing.

Ranged attack:

- - - - - - - - >

Melee Attack:

- - - - - - - >

= player's location, = enemy, = damage, - - - = movement, > = player's new location

- The player with the highest stamina always goes first. The exception to this rule is "Prioritized Actions".

Prioritized Actions always go first regardless of how many stamina the user has. These can be emergency heals, finishing strikes, etc. "But Max, what happens when multiple Prioritized Actions are used in a single turn?" I can already hear you asking. Well Prioritized Actions have ranks: 1, 2, and 3. Example:

Your enemy is about to cast a heal Prioritized by 2, but you'll finish him with a Prioritized attack of 1. You'll attack before the enemy heals.

There are only certain actions that are Prioritized naturally. However, later you should be able to Prioritize actions. I'll give an example next post, as I'm running out of characters.

To be continued . . .

Survivor
Jan 18, 2014
perfect it should have a very historic theme to it i would adore that

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
Thank you Prettydevil.

I apologize for the long list of stats without spaces, don't know how that happened.

As for the example, I have reconsidered. Only Prioritized moves by nature will be Prioritized.

Now, I have realized another important term: Gear types (athame, ring, token, amulet, etc.) These are the ones I think they should be:

-Helmet
-Armor
-Boots
-Ring
-Amulet
-Melee Weapon
-Ranged Weapon
-Magical Item
-Pet
-Mount

These are the standard ones. I will explain the new ones now:

You will have probably noticed how there are actually 2 kind of weapons: Melee and Ranged.

Your best weapon of the 2 will be determined by your branch.

Knight - Melee

Archer - Ranged

Ninja - Both

Alchemist - Ranged

Mercenary - Melee

Monk - Melee

Notice how Ninja can use both? That's because, as I've stated before, the damage class. The kind of weapon opposite to what you're using is simply a "support" kind of weapon. Ninjas have the advantage of being adept with both kinds of weapons.

Now Magical Item:

This gear piece is not for high level players, where not only Alchemists, but everyone, has a Mana Bar. Your Magical Item will give your gear magical properties. For Alchemists, the only branch with the advantage of having magical properties from the start, it will further enhance them.

Up next, Pet Training!

To be continued . . .

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
Max Sterling on Jun 7, 2015 wrote:
Thank you Prettydevil.

I apologize for the long list of stats without spaces, don't know how that happened.

As for the example, I have reconsidered. Only Prioritized moves by nature will be Prioritized.

Now, I have realized another important term: Gear types (athame, ring, token, amulet, etc.) These are the ones I think they should be:

-Helmet
-Armor
-Boots
-Ring
-Amulet
-Melee Weapon
-Ranged Weapon
-Magical Item
-Pet
-Mount

These are the standard ones. I will explain the new ones now:

You will have probably noticed how there are actually 2 kind of weapons: Melee and Ranged.

Your best weapon of the 2 will be determined by your branch.

Knight - Melee

Archer - Ranged

Ninja - Both

Alchemist - Ranged

Mercenary - Melee

Monk - Melee

Notice how Ninja can use both? That's because, as I've stated before, the damage class. The kind of weapon opposite to what you're using is simply a "support" kind of weapon. Ninjas have the advantage of being adept with both kinds of weapons.

Now Magical Item:

This gear piece is not for high level players, where not only Alchemists, but everyone, has a Mana Bar. Your Magical Item will give your gear magical properties. For Alchemists, the only branch with the advantage of having magical properties from the start, it will further enhance them.

Up next, Pet Training!

To be continued . . .
Time for some Pet Training!

Now first, as irrelevant as it might me to some, I will explain both Wizard101 and Pirate101's training system.

Wizard101:

Most of you know how this works: Pick a game, complete it, feed your pet, repeat.

Pros: If you're skilled in a game, success is almost guaranteed. You may find it fun. You may buy, craft, garden, or loot pet snacks.

Cons: You must train 1 pet at a time, and games may sometimes take a lot of time. If you don't know the game works, you will fail (probably).

Pirate101:

Pick an activity, wait until your pet has completed it, feed it, and repeat.

Pros: Success is guaranteed. You may train more than 1 pet at a time. You may continue with your business while your pet trains.

Cons: You MUST start Pet Training once you get your pet. Why? To make your pet do high level actions, you need to make it low level first. Insanely long wait times at high levels. Pet snacks are only dropped, and the ones vendors sell are almost worthless.

Warrior101:

So what I'm planning, is a mix of Wizard and Pirate.

You may send your pet to train by itself, but if you do it personally your pet gets bonus experience. The leveling system and talent is similar to Wizard101, and you may buy, craft, garden, or loot pet snacks.

Companions:
I have come up with an idea for companions! When the time comes you may select personally which companion you would get out of the available. However, to be fair, if you don't like any healing comps you get throughout the story, you don't need to choose them, and so on with the rest of the classes.
Overall, you don't have to choose a companion 100% based on strategy. You should pick the one you like, feel like saving the Spiral with, and not just one for the stats. I guess you COULD do that, but that would be no fun, least for me.
I also plan on having side quests similar to Pirate101, in which you explore a companions background, and then power up/evolve/promote/ whatever you wanna call it.
To be continued . . .

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
Companion Time!

As you already know, the worlds where you would get your companions are: Avalon, Wysterian Outlands, Marleybone, MooShu (Skeletal Dragon Crisis), and Galacticas. (I'm actually just listing them here so I won't have to keep scrolling down)

So let's get started, you will be able to choose between 3 different companions at each choice, I'll include Companion quests later:

NFM = notes from me
NAG = notes about game

Avalon:

1. Name: Sir Max Shiningarmor
Class: Fox Squire - Fox Knight - Fox General
Role: Tank/Hammer
NFM: Ok! Sorry, but a bunch of characters I like have "Max" as their name! Max Sterling from Robotech, General Maximillian Veers from Star Wars, etc.
NAG: New to war stuff, Gen. says he doesn't deserve to be called "sir" yet. Intelligent, kind of wimpy, except when motivated.

You find him: After your role in pushing back the Sir Leonard in Avalon, you are promoted to Sergeant First Class (not my fault if you're still not level 10) and assigned: Sir Max Shiningarmor!

2. Name: Dana Forestchild
Class: Fairy Witch - Fairy Wizard - Fairy Sorcerer
Role: Healer/Hammer
NFM: Can't miss the enchanted forest being in a world about medieval magic.
NAG: Reckless teen, likes power, nature, and magic, stalwart, happy (well most of the time)

You find her: After helping Weirwood (or whatever the fairy homeland is in Avalon) she decides you're worth helping. Dana also takes the role of teaching the player magic, (you can also get it without her anyway) and she's "nice" when you get to know her.

3. Name: Derek Shadowtrust
Class: Imperial Deserter - Backstabber - Loyal Asset
Role: Damage
NFM: Traitor! Even if you're helping us, traitor!
NAG: Betrayed the Empire, difficult to earn trust, faction jumper

You find him: After Sir Leonard is pushed back, Derek surrenders to the Resistance, and while Gen. Hunter places him with you (if you accept him), most people are skeptical about his reasons, and will annoy you . . .

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
. . . for accepting him.

Wysterian Outlands:

1. Name: GROOT! Jk, Roy Earthwalker
Class: Seedling - Treant - Grandfather GROOT! Treant
Role: Tank/Hammer GROOT down
NFM: I. Am. GROOT!
NAG: Wise, seedling, sturdy, loyal, hates Pigswick

You find him: After seeing how Avalon doesn't like Pigswick either, and seeing your just cause, he decides to join you. GROOT!!! Fine, I'll stop. Didn't even watch the movie anyway . . .

2. Name: Bulletree
Class: Bullet Ant Renegade - Bullet Ant Warlord - Bullet Ant Warmonger
Role: Hammer
NFM: Get it? bullet-tree? *crickets* I mean, pff, I hate wanna-be tough guys . . .
NAG: Likes power, war, mercenary stuff, and pretty much a lowlife (people or activities characterized as being disreputable and often criminal) HOWEVER, he can get the job done . . . very well done. Distrusts your other companions and vice versa.

You find him: When you found a nest of Bullet ants, Bulletree, the infamous Bullet Ant renegade, saves you. He joins you because 1) wants revenge against Bulletant, 2) wants power, 3) he thinks you can "appreciate" power

3. Name: Viviana Naturepower
Class: Kinkajou Scavenger - Kinkajou Healer - Kinkajou Life-Giver
NFM: I seriously didn't know what to name a Kinkajou, so I just named it for a classmate I remember liked animals a lot. Except spiders. But she did like spider-monkeys.
NAG: Happy, friendly, charming, pretty much every Life Wizard characteristic.

You find her: An Imperial Scout team was patrolling, when they found a Kinkajou village. They destroyed it, and Viviana was left homeless, so you promise her protection. In exchange, she lends you her Kinkajou-ish abilities.

To be continued . . .

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
Marleybone:

1. Name: Jake Bond
Class: Freelance Agent - MI6 Agent - 007
NFM: MI6 being too advanced for medieval ages? Whatever. Copyright? Whatev- . . . that might be a problem . . .
NAG: All James Bond qualities.

You find him: You work with him in Marleybone.

2. Name: Destiny Darkblade
Class: Cat fencer - Cat Ninja - Cat Assassin
NFM: Inspired by the cat ninja of Pirate101: Shikguru Neko? Sheguro Neku? Shegikuru Neku? Whatever, the point is that's where the idea's from.
NAG: Silent but deadly, smart, likes sneaking, ninja stuff, whatever the assassin-kind likes to do, uh . . . ???

You find her: Was hired by Sir Leonard but found out she was being deceived.

3. Name: Mr. Pottertea
Class: Royal Sailor - Royal Ensign - Royal Commodore
NFM: Pronounced Pot-ter-tea. Get it? Potter tea? *crickets* Tough crowd . . .
NAG: Loyal to Marleybone, tactical, smart, deadeye with a sparkshooter.

You fine him: One of 'em soldiers wondering where they don't belong. Knew too much to back out though.

MooShu Crisis:

1. Nokomu Sacbord
Class: Samoorai Traveler - Samoorai Champion - Jade Samoorai
NFM: Don't know if that's even a real name.
NAG: Loyal, kind-hearted, your goody-two shoes average

You find him: A guardian of one of the villages the Skeletal Cow *cough cough* Dragon destroyed.

2. Bo Kanpo
Class: Goat Witchdoctor - Goat Healer - Goat Master
NFM: His last name is absolutely not Pirate101's goat's full name. *wink*
NAG: Hoodoo-like personality

You find him: Fighting undead creatures spawned by the Skeletal Dragon in a witchdoctor-like monastery.

3. Eggy
Class: Goose Monk - Goose Warrior - Goose Paladin
NFM: I know, unimaginative name. Like naming a seal Seel.
NAG: Struggling to achieve utter discipline, skill, and awesomeness.

To be continued . . .

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
Before I head on to the Galacticas companions, you may be thinking that after Mr. Pottertea, I've been taking this as a joke. Ok, maybe I was so, suggestions HIGHLY appreciated. Don't care if you don't think it's good, leave it. You never if your idea was actually more awesome than you originally thought.

So . . .

Galacticas:

1. Name: Admiral Arthur Briskbreeze
Class: Admiral - Veteran - Legendary Commander
NFM: Now you know who is Briskbreeze tower named after. Hope this doesn't conflict with any quest line though ...
NAG: Highly calculating, old, but brave, "no man left behind" kind of personality, ain't afraid to accept defeat if necessary

How you find him: He's one of the allies you need to integrate into the Rebel Alliance *cough cough* Galacticas Rebellion to have a fighting chance against . . . the guys who still don't have a name for their organization. I'll have to address that problem.

2. Name: Captain Hansdard
Class: Smuggler - Hired Gun - Blockade Runner
NFM: I wonder what kind of "legitimate" business this smuggler participates in.
NAG: Smuggler charm, money seeker, lucky . . . too lucky

How you find him: He was raiding the target you were going to raid, so logically make an alliance. For the highest bidder . . .

3. Name: Marie Crystalpiercer
Class: Ace Pilot - Lieutenant Commander - Admiral Chief of Naval Operations/Commandant of the CG
NFM: I'll congratulate the first one to find out what that super long rank means.
NAG: Tactical, smart, charming, ace pilot, won't take "no" for an answer, determined, not one for small talk with strangers

How you find her: Rebel member. Family used to be part of the original (insert name here). I really need a name for those guys . . .

To be continued . . .

Survivor
Dec 25, 2011
By the way the world the the Fairy mentioned in Wysteria is called Weirwood. Also during the W101 Myth quest to get Basilisk Cyrus Drake mentions a wolrd by the name of Empyrea. To quote the actual quest.
"Let me think of a place that should suffice for your trial run...
Should I send you back to Dragonspyre? No too obvious.
The Skies of Empyrea? Hmm...you haven't been there, yet. Pity
Oh, I can't be bothered. Just do it at Golem Court."

Not to mention a world by the name of 'Polaris' is apparently mentioned during several other points in the game.
I also think Aquila would fit the theme for this game rather nicely as well. Really loving this idea by the way. Keep up the good work

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
OtakuMr M on Jun 11, 2015 wrote:
By the way the world the the Fairy mentioned in Wysteria is called Weirwood. Also during the W101 Myth quest to get Basilisk Cyrus Drake mentions a wolrd by the name of Empyrea. To quote the actual quest.
"Let me think of a place that should suffice for your trial run...
Should I send you back to Dragonspyre? No too obvious.
The Skies of Empyrea? Hmm...you haven't been there, yet. Pity
Oh, I can't be bothered. Just do it at Golem Court."

Not to mention a world by the name of 'Polaris' is apparently mentioned during several other points in the game.
I also think Aquila would fit the theme for this game rather nicely as well. Really loving this idea by the way. Keep up the good work
I actually, for us Pirate101 players, we know quite a bit about Polaris, even if we've never been there.

Polaris is apparently France. Napolenguin threated the Spiral with his army in the Polarian Wars and his ascendancy is due to the Penguin Revolution (obviously the French Revolution). Ultimately, Marleybone (England) defeated Polaris . . . FINE! Valencia helped too I suppose . . .

Anyway, it's a world full of Icebergs and the native creatures are Penguins and Polar Bears. And lots of Catbeard's favorite: pickled herring.

Also, I cleared up the Wysteria/Weirwood thing in a previous post. If you feel like reading about people thinking about how Empyrea is, check this thread by Blaze Sandblade:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/the-dorms/wysteria-zeke-empyrea-8ad6a41a4d706efe014d7d27006039f8?reset=1

As for Aquila, I will since about how it could fit. Thank you for the ideas and comments Otaku. Really appreciate it.

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
So this is when you get the selection for your companion on each world:

IINC = If ___ is not chosen

Avalon:

After you've completed it, Gen. Hunter decides it's time to assign you a fellow Resistance Fighter.

IINC Max Shiningarmor: He will be a squire in Fort Crosilver.
IINC Dana Forestchild: Will go back to her village.
IINC Derek Shadowtrust: Will be imprisoned.

Wysterian Oulands:

When you're going to raid the fortress.

IINC Roy Earthwalker: Will turn into a forest protector.
IINC Bulletree: Will go to a Spiral Prison.
IINC: Viviana Naturepower: Will be protected by the other Resistance Fighters.

Marleybone:

After solving the assassination attempt.

IINC: Jake Bond: Will go back to MI6
IINC: Destiny Darkblade: Will go rogue.
IINC: Mr. Pottertea: Will be demoted for sharing all the "cheesy-details" about the mission with his friends.

MooShu Crisis:

When you pick who will accompany you to face the cow *cough* Skeletal Dragon.

IINC: Nokomu Sacbord: Will go back into the wastelands to protect villages.
IINC: Bo Kanpo: Will be shunned for using Hoodoo.
IINC: Eggy: Will go back to his order of monks.

Galacticas:

When you pick who will miraculously arrive in the nick of time to save the player at the Siege of Zenoobin (the impenetrable fortress planet).

IINC: Admiral Arthur Briskbreeze: Will retire.
IINC: Captain Hansdard: Will be promoted to General.
IINC: Marie CrystalPiercer: Will be promoted to Fleet Admiral.

So I thought about doing this, because why not know what you're companions will be doing if you don't choose them?

Companion quests and backgrounds next post . . .
To be continued . . .

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
Galacticas Organization name: The Galactic Confederacy of Imperial Alliances (yea very creative)

Companion quest levels and Backgrounds:

You should unlock companion quests by doing this:

It will be kind of hard to explain, so bare with me.

-Companions will NOT talk to you just because. YOU have to talk to THEM.

1. Talk to your companions after big things.

Examples: Level ups, major advancement in the main quest, completing certain side quests, etc.

2. The game should "prompt" you to talk to your companions if you haven't talked to them in a while.

Example: (X companion) looks bothered. Maybe you should talk to him/her. (X companions) looks uneasy. Maybe you should talk to him/her. etc.

3. Your companion will not always feel like talking about their backgrounds. In this case, just return later.

4. After learning enough, the quests will trigger.

Example: (X companion) told you that (X guy) killed (X guy) so (X guy) did (X thing). You find (X guy 3) and you talk about (X thing).

5. Depending on what you say to your companions and what you do in quests, they will either like you or hate you. This is counting on that we get our own choices.

More on this next post . . .
To be continued . . .

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
I have no idea if this got submitted already because I pressed a random button and it took my out of the screen, but did not gave me the "This is a fully moderated forum" screen. So here it is again.
Max Shiningarmor:

Max Shiningarmor came from a wealthy and privileged family. He was due to become a politician in the court of Avalon. But the day Sir Leonard Grant betrayed Avalon, Traitor’s Day, he’s older brother and sister were to defend his kingdom from the onslaught of the traitors. After his sister went missing, his brother failed, and Maximillian’s kingdom was left to fend for itself . . . and they were ravaged.

With nowhere and nobody to go, he joined the Avalon Resistance, determined to take the fight to Sir Leonard and his band of traitors. However, he soon found out there was more than a sword and a shield to make a good knight. When he failed his initial exercises, he found out he needed much more training. The day the Avalon Resistance moved out of Misery’s Cave, his friends went missing on a reconnaissance mission. Wondering off alone, he found out that his friends had actually learned the plans of Sir Leonard, and left it encrypted for him to find inside a magical device.
This act shielded him from a court martial of whenever or not he was an Imperial spy. However, the encrypt puzzles the best wizards of the Resistance to this day, but it has at least been proved the plans are indeed in the device.

This gave Shiningarmor renewed determination to succeed in his mission to defeat the traitors.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2014
this idea is great didn't read all details so not sure if you covered this but what if you were not the only hero, not like companions in pirate but something like the compass in wizard only you can morph into other players in other worlds. eventually, you find each other in some really cool place and find out that the blast wasn't caused by sir leonard but by a wizard assassin that split you into multiple parts. some ritual then happens and fuses you into one ultimate player badge, fused. how cool is that?