Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

HELP!! Not getting any good drops from Darkmoor

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2012
Is it just me or are the drops almost impossible in darkmoor?
I've farmed almost 5 times and I only got the staff, nothing else, this is really frustrating because the dungeon is too long and difficult and it is a waste of time if you don't get anything out of it.
If anyone has any tips for me on how to get the gear faster or easier I would love that. Thanks

Cody Angle- Level 100

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
DefenderSchools on Feb 19, 2015 wrote:
Is it just me or are the drops almost impossible in darkmoor?
I've farmed almost 5 times and I only got the staff, nothing else, this is really frustrating because the dungeon is too long and difficult and it is a waste of time if you don't get anything out of it.
If anyone has any tips for me on how to get the gear faster or easier I would love that. Thanks

Cody Angle- Level 100
The odds of a top tier drop are about 1/6 per roll. If you don't flee after the defeating the first Mali form you get two rolls, so about 1/3 odds per run. A top tier staff in 5 runs is within those odds.

It seems to be about the same time frame as getting a Waterworks set (at 60) and faster than getting a full Hades set. Max level dungeons are end-game content, designed to keep us occupied. In the past I think KI have erred by making good drops too scarce, but Darmoor hasn't been that bad. Keep at it, you'll get it, and if possible don't flee after Malistare changes form.

Best of luck!