Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

red barn farm can't harvest plant.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2013
OK, so today i logged on to garden but when i finished getting rid of there pest and needs it would't let me harvest them but when i logged on through my sister's laptop it allowed me to harvest them how can i fix it for my laptop?

Administrator
Hello,

Sometimes if you don't see the window that prompts you to harvest a plant you just need to move away from the plant and walk back up to it again and the window will appear. You might try that next time.

community@wizard101.com
Historian
Nov 28, 2010
I've experienced this as well. However I didn't change computers. For me all it takes is exiting the game (not logging out completely, just returning to the character selection screen) and then going back again. It doesn't happen frequently, and I have not really noticed a pattern as to what's causing it.

I've also experienced another glitch that seems to only relate to the newest gardening spells, the ones you get in Khrysalis with 48 hour effects. What happens with those is after I've cast those spells, I harvest the plants, but the green ring indicating the plants can be harvested doesn't disappear. Sometimes it only affects a small number of plants, sometimes a lot, but it has never affected every plant. Same fix works though, exit and come back in, the rings are gone.