Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm having Bad luck for finding Mistletoe angler.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2013
Not a single Fish is found in The Oasis or even The Commons, Its really a waste of time and energy. I tried switching realms and still no luck.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2014
Me too ,but you can go to Marleybone and find a huge riverbank or go to Krotopia's "Tomb Of Storms" and find fish near the "Well Of Sprirts"

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Colin Stormslinger on Dec 7, 2014 wrote:
Not a single Fish is found in The Oasis or even The Commons, Its really a waste of time and energy. I tried switching realms and still no luck.
They are not "always" there just like the Black Catfish and Frankenfish weren't always in their respective areas during Halloween. True, it might take some energy to refresh the fish several times but eventually they'll show up. I tried several times over a few days to get both the Mistletoe Angler and Cold Cod and they both finally showed up after the same refresh. The Yuletoy took three refreshes in Krok.
And as far as wasting energy it's really no worse than watering and caring for a plant for several days just to have it reward you with 20XP and a leather strap when you were expecting a nice TC drop.