Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Transcendent artisan problem...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 29, 2013
Why is it hard for a wizard to get the next level of crafter? I am a grandmaster artisan, having a hard time getting the necessary items to become a transcendent artisan. a requirement to make a type of shield. I found out that to transmute algrave leaves to make nectar, means being a transcendent artisan, kind of hard to do when your a grandmaster. Also, where to find turquoises here in Azteca is like one in thirty million. Could we make it a little easier to adjust these areas. Without these changes I am sure to craft more items.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Turquoise drops a lot from the bosses in Aquila and in the new Dungeons just added.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
The part I find aggravating is the Potent Trap treasure card requirement. I have one wizard who for the life of them can't seem get one, while I have another wizard who has 4 of them and they're untradable. That's very frustrating.

For the Agave Nectar, I have a couple of wizards who have the transmute spell so they just make it for the wizards who need it. The Agave Leaves are easy to gather enough to make it. But it can take a while farming to get enough Nectar. Sometimes you can get lucky and get some at the Bazaar if you're fast, and it's really cheap too. Quite surprising since most reagents that rare are quite expensive.

I had troubles getting Turquoise at one time, but I seem to have lots now. Of course if I remember correctly a couple of months ago one day at the Bazaar I was trying to get rid of a bunch of excess gold and someone sold like 40 of them. I bought 35 of them.

I looked on wizard101central.com to see if there was a plant that dropped Turquoise. I thought there was, but if there is it's not noted there. It's possible I'm thinking of Amber from King Parsley.

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
I think the sour fickle pickle might drop those potent trap cards, and some other no trade TC. I remember growing them for a while when on that quest.