Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Could someone help me with Belloq please?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
Can someone help me with Belloq in Waterfront, Zafaria, please? Just let me know when, which realm, etc.. I would appreciate the help!! I'm usually on Wraith realm, but you can message me here, if you'd like.

Thank you!

Evan,
Level 66 Legen-wait-for-it-dary Sorcerer XD

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
To help you defeat Belloq, make sure one person on your team continues to attack him (low level spells work great). When you don't attack, he casts RA. Its super annoying and can wipe a team quick if you keep waiting to bring your biggest attacks.

Join the team-up Sigil in a crowded realm to join teams faster.

Going by East Coast Time, when are you in the Wraith Zone most? I'll swing by with my level 100 storm around the time frames you list.

And even if we aren't able to team, use the team-up sigil in crowded realms to join on teams faster; because everyone has to fight this boss multiple times as you progress through the game.

Explorer
Jun 17, 2009
well my death just done BELLOQ and is in the drum jungle. So if you need help please make it either after 4 on the weekdays or anytime during the weekend. Seth SilverHammer lvl 69

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
the trick to beating Belloq is to use DoT spells, from ANY school, that are 6 pips and under. just keep slamming fire elf and poison, or fire elf and scald, etc. Enchant them with sun strengthening spells as you can and you'll win guaranteed. Dont stop piling on the DoT spell. Keep them going every single round, until you KNOW he will die by the over time damage. Scald works REALLY well because it's a 5 pip spell (if you're fire) and is an AoE DoT spell.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2011
Hi guys I really need help with Belloq he is a real pain and no one wants to help so if someone can help me just name the realm and time we meet at. I'm level 74 named Wolf StrongHammer. Thank You!!

Survivor
Jul 08, 2014
I will help ya meet me in the realm pixie at 4:30. William griffin breeze level 68 fire