Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Morganthe: Chant

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
Remember at the end when morganthe said: the mirror will break the horn will call from the shadows I strike the skys will fall I know what it means

The mirror will break: mirror lake
the horn will call: I think this is some enemys in zafaria Avalon or Azteca maybe khrysalis
from the shadows I strike: this is obviously khrysalis
the skys will fall its probably the next world maybe sky related Obviously sky related

Survivor
Jun 15, 2013
actually the "skyfall" verse is for azteca. because azteca ends with xiabalba ( a comet ) falling
out of the sky.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
due3333 on Oct 23, 2014 wrote:
Remember at the end when morganthe said: the mirror will break the horn will call from the shadows I strike the skys will fall I know what it means

the horn will call: I think this is some enemys in zafaria Avalon or Azteca maybe khrysalis
the skys will fall its probably the next world maybe sky related Obviously sky related
There is no world in the Morganthe Arc after Khrysalis and some of this is off. And before you see there areSPOILERS

The Mirror will break: Mirror Lake
The Horn will call: Huracan Vicious Sky (The Huracan Horn) in Azteca calls a portal to Xibalba
From the Shadows I strike: well I think it could be all the worlds since she does something in mostly all of them except Avalon
And the Skies will fall: Xibalba breaks up into pieces and rains down onto Azteca and you can see a huge black hole where Xibalba came into the Azteca.

And that's the Grand Prophecy of Morganthe.
Megan Frostflame Level 100

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
due3333 on Oct 23, 2014 wrote:

The 2nd Arc is complete. There will be no new world based on this. sorry...

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Megan Frostflame on Oct 23, 2014 wrote:
There is no world in the Morganthe Arc after Khrysalis and some of this is off. And before you see there areSPOILERS

The Mirror will break: Mirror Lake
The Horn will call: Huracan Vicious Sky (The Huracan Horn) in Azteca calls a portal to Xibalba
From the Shadows I strike: well I think it could be all the worlds since she does something in mostly all of them except Avalon
And the Skies will fall: Xibalba breaks up into pieces and rains down onto Azteca and you can see a huge black hole where Xibalba came into the Azteca.

And that's the Grand Prophecy of Morganthe.
Megan Frostflame Level 100
That's one interpretation, but it leaves out Khrysalis entirely. The prophecywas not Morganthe's, it was about the chosen one whritten by the Spider Magi. She assumes it's about her, as do some of them. She's wrong though, the prophecy is about your wizard. The prophecy predicts Morganthe's fall. The first two you have correct. "From the Shadows I strike" is talking about YOU obtaining Shadow Magic and fighting on the same level, and the Skies will fall is pretty clear when you see Morganthe's fate in the end.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
seethe42 on Oct 24, 2014 wrote:
That's one interpretation, but it leaves out Khrysalis entirely. The prophecywas not Morganthe's, it was about the chosen one whritten by the Spider Magi. She assumes it's about her, as do some of them. She's wrong though, the prophecy is about your wizard. The prophecy predicts Morganthe's fall. The first two you have correct. "From the Shadows I strike" is talking about YOU obtaining Shadow Magic and fighting on the same level, and the Skies will fall is pretty clear when you see Morganthe's fate in the end.
But he was talking about it in Morganthe's way of thinking not the actual Grand Prophecy in Sardonyx. Plus I'm almost done with the orbs quest and never would have guessed about the "From the Shadows I strike" part would be our wizards obtaining Shadow Magic and using it. And I was pretty confused when Old Cob said "And the skies fall taking her with it. Her song comes to an end and all that is left is silence" all I knew is it had something to do with Morganthe since he brought it up. Thanks for clearing that up.