Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

3D wizard101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 18, 2011
it will be great to have 3D wizard101 to play what you guys think?

Explorer
Jul 24, 2010
Do you mean having the game in 3d, or playing the game in some sort of 3d mode with glasses?

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
We already have 3d graphics. It seems like a waste of time to redo everything for 3d glasses just so you can see Ra pop out of your computer. At any rate for longer dungeons with lots of enemies, I read the forums while Ra wastes my time.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Jesse Lifebringer on Oct 5, 2014 wrote:
it will be great to have 3D wizard101 to play what you guys think?
sorry, too much programming, too many problems for anyone with an older computer. Games like these are programmed for the masses and very few of us have mega gamer computers.

Defender
Jul 11, 2013
That would hurt my __s too much. But isn't the game in 3D already?

Survivor
Apr 05, 2011
you mean like how they have in the commercials? oh yes, that would be lovely! maybe even some day it could be an interactive interface for something like xbox that you can use the kinect feature

Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
Robobot1747 on Oct 5, 2014 wrote:
We already have 3d graphics. It seems like a waste of time to redo everything for 3d glasses just so you can see Ra pop out of your computer. At any rate for longer dungeons with lots of enemies, I read the forums while Ra wastes my time.
That's not a bad idea.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
Sydney Lotus on Oct 5, 2014 wrote:
you mean like how they have in the commercials? oh yes, that would be lovely! maybe even some day it could be an interactive interface for something like xbox that you can use the kinect feature
So that the Kinect can not read my movements and completely mess up my plans and possibly lead to my demise? No thanks.