Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

kifreegames, grub guardian

AuthorMessage
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
KI,

I am wondering if I am doing something wrong. On one of the grub guardian maps, Lake Nimue, I am not able to see how many snacks I have left in the food bowl because the bombs, food shield and guardian up grade are right over top of it. Is there any way to move those items? Also, How many times can one play GG for the ingame prizes before it tells you, you have reached the limit? Is there any way to get a warning when you are doing the last game you can get in game prizes for? Sorry for so many questions lol

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
25 prizes per day from GG game per account.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
I have been a little bothered by the Bomb/Shield/Upgrade display for a while, I agree. Why can't it be at the bottom of the screen?

Explorer
Feb 02, 2014
Yes!! That is sooo annoying! As some games it comes really close and I don't have all day to waste finishing a round I already lost my goal target score. Please fix KI, I love Grub Guardian, but this is definately an unnessecary playing obstacle. Try it KI ppl and you'll see.

Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
One question Do you have to have crowns to get the packs or just a high score on a hard map

Explorer
Feb 02, 2014
due3333 on Sep 21, 2014 wrote:
One question Do you have to have crowns to get the packs or just a high score on a hard map
That's like a trick question. Yes you need a high score to earn packs, and your crown balance is irrelevent. Getting a high score is very hard to do if you do not have a high ranked pet, crown purchased minions (sun,star,moon,rose(avalon) or crown purchased emergency methods like grub shield, bomb(mini annihilator), and instant upgrade. Though it is possible, but less likely.

There's some good guides out there if you utilize a search engine taking a few minutes to research the process of achieving a high score.