Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Anime!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 02, 2011
I learned Japanese this summer and became an anime maniac. I think it would be cool if they made a Wizard101 Anime show, and it would be awesome to see our favorite MPCs come to life!

Calm, smart, wise, probably one the main character.
Classic cool guy, shades. Probably a character that thinks he totally awesome, egotistical. Completely.
Shy, likes to stay quiet, and holds back his/her tounge out of fear.
Balances friend, a great teacher, probably a little cocky at some times. PvP master.
Friendly, likely a guy with lost of friends, and is always positive.
Complete emo. Shady, hangs in the shadows, probably nocturnal or something, likes night.
An imaginative person, probably a good artistic or writes his own little stories, maybe a nice musician.

Explorer
Jun 28, 2009
I Love Anime A lot, might be weird making a wiz101 anime but it could be interesting so, I support you buddy.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
IceWarlord1380 on Sep 1, 2014 wrote:
I learned Japanese this summer and became an anime maniac. I think it would be cool if they made a Wizard101 Anime show, and it would be awesome to see our favorite MPCs come to life!

Calm, smart, wise, probably one the main character.
Classic cool guy, shades. Probably a character that thinks he totally awesome, egotistical. Completely.
Shy, likes to stay quiet, and holds back his/her tounge out of fear.
Balances friend, a great teacher, probably a little cocky at some times. PvP master.
Friendly, likely a guy with lost of friends, and is always positive.
Complete emo. Shady, hangs in the shadows, probably nocturnal or something, likes night.
An imaginative person, probably a good artistic or writes his own little stories, maybe a nice musician.
I think fire and storm are a little off.
I see storm wizard as a fast, witty person who has a lot of energy. They would also be cocky and strong and impatient.
I see fire wizard as a little bit like storm, but way more patient and strategic.
Other than that, I think you captured the personalities perfectly, especially Myth.
I think an anime is a good idea my best friend is obsessed with it and I hear about it all the time but most animes don't really interest me but a Wizard101 one would.
The only thing is I'm not sure that this will happen. Anime is Japanese, and I think King's Isle is headquartered somewhere in Texas(best state ever!!! )
So I'm not sure they would do this since it's an American country but yeah it would be cool.
Myrna Dragoncloud