Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Aquarium only fits one fish?!

AuthorMessage
Hero
Feb 26, 2012
So I forked out the crowns for an aquarium set, only to discover that each aquarium will only fit a single fish. This was a big disappointment to me, I must say.

Whoever heard of an aquarium that only fits a single fish?

One of the neat things about an aquarium is seeing several fish swimming around together.

Also, one fish per tank takes up too much housing space, if someone really wanted to display their fish -- not to mention, it can get either really expensive in crowns, or really time consuming in crafting.

Really, each aquarium should hold several fish at least.

Survivor
Sep 18, 2010
Yes they have issues with this system. And frankly it's worthless. Crafted a tank and so far there is not a single fish that will go in this tank. Let's get it together KI. A large fish should be able to go inside a Tall Keeper Aquarium.

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
I completely agree. i wanted several fish of different sizes in an aquarium. maybe they will make it happen eventually. i hope.
Amber

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
Yeah.... I understand

-Emma Emeraldsword LVL 64

Survivor
Jun 25, 2013
Yeah, I was surprised when I went to a friends house and saw he only had one fish in each tank. When I asked him why that was, he said, "Because they only let you put one fish in the tank." I think that's a little bit messed up personally, we should be able to fit at least up to five fish in a tank or something.

Explorer
Mar 16, 2011
MrWizard069 on Aug 17, 2014 wrote:
Yes they have issues with this system. And frankly it's worthless. Crafted a tank and so far there is not a single fish that will go in this tank. Let's get it together KI. A large fish should be able to go inside a Tall Keeper Aquarium.
Dude, get your facts straight. There are three shapes and three sizes of fish, which means a total of nine types. The shapes are, tall, large, and regular, while the sizes are keeper, small fry, and whopper. Each aquarium can only hold a fish that fits its 2 specifications. For example, your tall keeper aquarium can only fit a corresponding fish, that is a tall-shaped (like a jellyfish) and keeper-sized fish. You have to catch a fish like this to put a fish in that particular aquarium.

Defender
Feb 09, 2009
I caught a lot of small fry fish, they should be able to fill an aquarium until you get the proper size fish or to keep several small fry fish. I'd rather keep a bunch of small fry fish than one large fish, large fish should be mounted for wall or trophy.

Survivor
May 28, 2014
What fish can go in a large keeper aquarium? I won one and have yet to find a fish that fits.