Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

If You Could Train Any Spell....

AuthorMessage
Delver
Oct 23, 2011
If you could train ANY existing spell, what would it be and why? (This includes Item Cards, Treasure Cards, etc.) Leave your answer in a reply!

I would probably choose the new Steel Giant spell, as it does the first Balance Damage over Time and only costs 4 pips! I would love to be able to add it to my deck and crush all enemies with the help of Colossal!

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Blance: Lycian chimera/hydra
Life: sprite swarm
Myth: the dreaded myth imp
Ice: the ice oni
Storm: lightning lizard (the one that leaves black mantle)
Death: (I got nothing here)
Fire: fire giant.

Defender
Mar 02, 2009
I'd say (Once I have a Mastery Amulet, as if 969 wasn't enough times to try to get one) either Guardian Spirit or Rebirth. I fight in teams, and Rebirth would be great for last-minute healing. I'm also Ice, so I have a lot of health. It might make it possible for me to attempt a solo of Tartarus!

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
I want Poseidon's natural attack :D

The VanDer Borst spell from the Rude Goblin would be nice for Myth.

Survivor
Sep 10, 2012
I really want the loremaster spell. I am a pyromancer and I have a difficult time with thermaturgists who have near immunity to fire damage. I try to use myth or balance spells and tc to beat them. I have seen wizards use loremaster against me, maybe three times in a duel and I have a difficult time recovering. I think having this spell will really help against those with high fire resist. I've been farming loremaster and trying to craft it.

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
Scarecrow. Pip for pip, the best healing spell in the game. The fact that it also damages the opponents is just bonus.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
I would train the tower shield spell(which I don't want to because ice magic is weak )
I would train..hm...idk.
Wait I like Harvest Lord.
I would train...Tempest.
That's pretty much it.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Personally, I always thought it was sad that you can't train any school's spells after Rank 6 (Level 42) using your training points. I'd like to see the developers go back and add Rank 7 and 8 spells, along with better multiple school gear sets.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
Survivor
Apr 05, 2010
As a jade death wizard with a balance mastery I am going for the mana burn item card. Burns away 4 pips for the cost of 5.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2011
Balance: Ra
Myth: Medusa
Ice: Wooley Mamoth
Fire:Efreet
Life: Gnomes
Storm: Siren
Death: Death Seraph

Tyler Dragonspear level 86 wizard