Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

cronus drop bug

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
i really believe its something wrong here and it should be checked out how can i be farming cronus three hours roughly a day for over a week now and only have gotten only one of his athames either his drop rate for them is way to low or there is a bug or something i dont know about anyone else but i myself dont like the mindless hours and days and weeks of farming to get an item thats why i loved crafting in the beginning but seeing as though there is no crafted athame that even comes close to this i have been forced into the forever run of cronus raise the drop rate from whatever tiny number it is now to a more feasible percentage you know what most people are farming for with these creatures to make the drop rate super low is crazy

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
ac3z on Jun 26, 2014 wrote:
i really believe its something wrong here and it should be checked out how can i be farming cronus three hours roughly a day for over a week now and only have gotten only one of his athames either his drop rate for them is way to low or there is a bug or something i dont know about anyone else but i myself dont like the mindless hours and days and weeks of farming to get an item thats why i loved crafting in the beginning but seeing as though there is no crafted athame that even comes close to this i have been forced into the forever run of cronus raise the drop rate from whatever tiny number it is now to a more feasible percentage you know what most people are farming for with these creatures to make the drop rate super low is crazy
The drop rate is random, it is not a bug.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
There's no other reason to farm him, you have your Athame, what's the problem? The battle is easily soloed, the drop rate is fine and you pick up loads of harder to get reagents while you farm him. It's not like it's an hour + dungeon like Hades, it's a single battle that shouldn't take more than about 10 mins unless you go with a team.

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
Need more than one not only one wizard on account duh anyway it just seemed bugged so I brought it up I'm not the only one there are other threads that talked about people farming crocus got weeks and no athame hey one of my friends even complained about it so I said hey I'll post and see what's up that's all its cool ill Keep farming as long as it takes just making sure it wasn't bugged based of my personal experience