Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What's Your Favorite Mount?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 13, 2013
Mine is the ostrich.

The running is hilarious! :D

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
The dragons: pink, blue and red - I have collected them all. I like the smooth ride and gentle rocking when standing still.

Mary

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Historian
May 06, 2009
I think the new Monarch Butterfly is becoming my favorite mount. So majestic, and graceful. Who wouldn't want to ride on a giant Butterfly? The Skeletal Dragon, Frontier Dragon, Dual Aquilan Chariot and Stormrider Hare are all tied for 2nd Place

Defender
May 09, 2010
I would have to say the Arcus Cloud. Really A unique mount.

Blaze Stormmancer

Survivor
Mar 31, 2011
my favorite is the frostfang and the hydra. does anyone know how likely it is to get a hydra mount from pack? i bought it like four times and still nothing. i hate to be using my crowns like this

Brittany Icecatcher Lvl 80

Survivor
Jun 20, 2014
I tend to lean toward smaller mounts because I'm just not the type of person to be walking through the commons on a mount that takes up my entire screen. These are my top favorite mounts:
- The big cats (jaguar, panther, lion, lioness) they are cute and efficient. They get me where I need to go with ought getting caught in a battle.
- The Cloudstrider Pegasus (found in the Halloween pack "Nightmare") a green ghost Pegasus with black armor
- Skyracer Pegasus I love how majestically it flys
- Swift Shark adorable but so darn expensive!

See you around the spiral! -Ellie Ashcloud

Survivor
May 20, 2010
Mine is the bone drake from the dragon's hoard. I have one and his name is Boney

Survivor
Jan 13, 2011
Yesterday I saw a mount that looked like vines rolling up out of the ground. Does anyone know what that was?

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
Samuel Stormcaller on Jul 6, 2014 wrote:
Yesterday I saw a mount that looked like vines rolling up out of the ground. Does anyone know what that was?
its the mount from the spiral bundle i think its called something like tangle wood vines

Survivor
Jan 13, 2011
It turns out the vine mount is from the Spiral Cup. Saw someone else with one today, and they took the time to answer some questions about it. That's my favorite mount! :)

Defender
Jul 11, 2013
I like the tawny ram that I have.

Promethean

Defender
May 11, 2012
Samuel Stormcaller on Jul 6, 2014 wrote:
The vine mount comes from the new bundle they have for sale. It is called the Spiral Cup Gauntlet Bundle. You can only buy it at certain Target stores. It comes with the vine mount, an absolutely adorable little cream-colored pegasus pet with a blue mane, tail, and wings, new clothing gear, new wand, and a BRAND NEW GAUNTLET to run (think along the lines of Pagoda and Winterbane). I may be wrong, and, if I am, I apologize, but from what I have heard so far, you have to be friends with the Wizard who owns the Spiral Cup Gauntlet in order to use it. A lot of people go to the castle tours to find a house with a Pagoda or Winterbane to run; you can't do that with this dungeon.

Anyways, as to my favorite mount-impossible question! I LOVE so many, and use different ones depending on my mood that day. It would be easier for me to choose the mounts I DON"T like: the two-person tree mount, the new mount in the Builder's bundle, any of the dinosaurs mounts. I tend to love the more ethereal type mounts like dragons, the cloud, Pegasus and any of the flying horse-type mounts, the butterflies, etc. I LOVE the horse-type mounts from PVP arena tickets, but since I don't PVP, I can only look from afar when I see one.

Respectfully,
Autumn FairyDreamer Level 79

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Mighty Steed. I run extra fast and can still see where I'm going, all while paying homage to a classic comedy.

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
Hi! I bought a Camel mount for my new Storm Wiz not to long ago. Just wanted to be different since I never see it around the worlds. Turns out to be my favorite so far. :-) It is absolutely hilarious under water to!

Scarlet ShadowStone Level 78 Scarlet SwiftRiver Level 21

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
Mine is easily the Charity Meowmodon because it makes me feel special and somewhat old. :D

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Mine is the Charity Fa La Llama.

After that, the Mighty Steed, and the Tiki Waverunner.

Defender
Jan 13, 2013
I think I just found my new match.

The Tiki Waverunner Mount!

Hey, I know this is off topic but, the frosty tiki stare staff thing is super common.
I have 3, one of each character, my sister said.

Defender
May 23, 2009
Mine is the Mander Palanquin from the Pharaoh's Hoard pack. Fit for a king.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
mine is the panther but i don't have it i wish i had it

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
My first favorite is the blue dragon from the crowns shop that you can buy with gold.
My second favorite is probably those coconuts. Strange.....
I like the hydra a lot too although I don't know where to get it.
I love that frontier dragon he has a weird look on his face.
I like the Acient Koi a lot.
I love the turtle.
I like ponies and unicorns.

Survivor
Feb 17, 2014
TPG Miserie on Jul 12, 2014 wrote:
Mine is the Mander Palanquin from the Pharaoh's Hoard pack. Fit for a king.
please I am the kind of pharaohs balance is power

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Dragoncloud888 on Jul 14, 2014 wrote:
My first favorite is the blue dragon from the crowns shop that you can buy with gold.
My second favorite is probably those coconuts. Strange.....
I like the hydra a lot too although I don't know where to get it.
I love that frontier dragon he has a weird look on his face.
I like the Acient Koi a lot.
I love the turtle.
I like ponies and unicorns.
You get it from the hoard of the hydra pack....your chances are very slim though.

Defender
Jan 13, 2013
Hello again guys! I was wondering where you could get the Stormrider Hare. I heard its awesome!